Press conference | Page 2 | Vital Football

Press conference

Some reason my link to supporter q and a isn’t there? Let’s hope they were better than journalist questions - which I think totalled 3 and were not in the least probing and quite frankly pointless.

- all but confirmed without confirming Pollard has bid for ground - but would appear not to have been accepted. Got feeling he’s still in hunt for the lot as they won’t sell separately (great news - but if it’s to him it’s same outcome)

- would be under new ownership now if we’d stayed up.

- not much on legal action against whistleblower.

- the one thing that did strike me is they were approached for advice. They must be morons as the best advice would have been fund for several more month and see out the season and then sell players at market value, get the tv money sell a Championship club and you’ll be far better off than pulling the plug 3 weeks before it ended. Morons.

Some reason my link to supporter q and a isn’t there? Let’s hope they were better than journalist questions - which I think totalled 3 and were not in the least probing and quite frankly pointless.

- all but confirmed without confirming Pollard has bid for ground - but would appear not to have been accepted. Got feeling he’s still in hunt for the lot as they won’t sell separately (great news - but if it’s to him it’s same outcome)

- would be under new ownership now if we’d stayed up.

- not much on legal action against whistleblower.

- the one thing that did strike me is they were approached for advice. They must be morons as the best advice would have been fund for several more month and see out the season and then sell players at market value, get the tv money sell a Championship club and you’ll be far better off than pulling the plug 3 weeks before it ended. Morons.

How could they fund for several months with 6.4 million owed imminently?

A bit contradiction there none of the bids are active but we are currently talking to two uk and two us
Do we believe this mon
None of the ‘original’ five are active Bicky ...suggesting that the 4 current candidates must have only chucked their hat in the ring in the past couple of weeks ?

None of the ‘original’ five are active Bicky ...suggesting that the 4 current candidates must have only chucked their hat in the ring in the past couple of weeks ?

2 UK - Lenegan + another
2 US - 1 fronted by Ganaye, - another

That alone shows me for one that Krasner and Stanley are fucking incompetent to say the least, and still despite their claims not telling the truth.

Maybe second uk bid is David sharpe backed by grandads dw sports sale money and link with supporters club 20% shares both him and grandad been strangely quite

Is the a link to the q and a with the supporters club? The first link posted only shows the press conference part and second one only shows a blog on it.

No matter what your views are on Lenegan, rejecting the bid for the stadium could see the club liquidated. Of course it was/is in his interests to own the stadium if he can make it profitable but whatever way you look at it, That money could have secured the clubs future for a while. I'm sure a deal could have been agreed where they could have held half of it back for the club or something like that. Wigan Athletic as a club are not profitable and would take somebody with lots of money with a long term plan to make it so. Christopher Park is worthless as a property, the stadium is worthless as a property, the chippy is worthless as a property and the club is worse than worthless, it loses money so taking out one of those drains on the club (the stadium) would have been a clever move. Now i suspect Lenegan will just play the long game. If no buyer is found in 4 days he will be offered the stadium for a token fee, maybe even for nothing. Silly, silly move in my eyes. What did i say last week? 2 quotes - Don't look a gift horse in the mouth and don't bite your nose off to spite your face. It seems the administrators have done both.

Wigan Athletic’s Euxton training ground has been sold. The former Bolton Wanderers training centre was not a direct asset of the Club but owned by a company based in the Cayman Islands.

No matter what your views are on Lenegan, rejecting the bid for the stadium could see the club liquidated. Of course it was/is in his interests to own the stadium if he can make it profitable but whatever way you look at it, That money could have secured the clubs future for a while. I'm sure a deal could have been agreed where they could have held half of it back for the club or something like that. Wigan Athletic as a club are not profitable and would take somebody with lots of money with a long term plan to make it so. Christopher Park is worthless as a property, the stadium is worthless as a property, the chippy is worthless as a property and the club is worse than worthless, it loses money so taking out one of those drains on the club (the stadium) would have been a clever move. Now i suspect Lenegan will just play the long game. If no buyer is found in 4 days he will be offered the stadium for a token fee, maybe even for nothing. Silly, silly move in my eyes. What did i say last week? 2 quotes - Don't look a gift horse in the mouth and don't bite your nose off to spite your face. It seems the administrators have done both.
Bet they are pissed off back on your rugby forum