Premier League Match Thread: Luton Town Vs Nottingham Forest, sponsored by peace, love and harmony on this forum | Page 30 | Vital Football

Premier League Match Thread: Luton Town Vs Nottingham Forest, sponsored by peace, love and harmony on this forum

The 2 off line clearances, Origi couldn't do anymore, brilliant defending.
Elanga did everything right, clipped keepers legs and slowed the ball down.
Overall we were unlucky yesterday.
On those 2 chances I think Origi and Elanga did all they could, what does bother me is that there was no other Forest player hitting that back post area at speed for a tap in or, at least, cause a bit of panic with the clearing defender. It happens often and yes, I know we are a counterattack team, but we should have a couple more players busting a gut to get there.

Seen a lot of Luton fans comments fuming about the ref yesterday ? What did he give us ? Apart from the Barkley perfectly good tackle given as a foul i can't remember anything else , even the Murillo one shouldn't have been a free kick , he's just built like a wardrobe.

On those 2 chances I think Origi and Elanga did all they could, what does bother me is that there was no other Forest player hitting that back post area at speed for a tap in or, at least, cause a bit of panic with the clearing defender. It happens often and yes, I know we are a counterattack team, but we should have a couple more players busting a gut to get there.
Elanga should have put more on the ball , no real conviction .

He has been one of our better players this season and just seems to be improving all the time.
I hear Villa are looking for a RB upgrade of Cash.
We have a good relationship with them.

A deal could be done, IMO, for 12m-ish.

Nobody’s slated Williams more than me on here, but he’s been bloody brilliant last few weeks - long may it continue because he’s somebody with the attitude that’s missing across most of our squad

I was very disappointed with him for what we paid, he looked like a lost youth team player for so long and got bullied oh so easily.

Now he plays like a trojan and is setting an example that if others followed, we wouldn't be where we are.

I can't remember him losing a 50:50 yesterday...similarly I can't remember Sangare winning one!

I was very disappointed with him for what we paid, he looked like a lost youth team player for so long and got bullied oh so easily.

Now he plays like a trojan and is setting an example that if others followed, we wouldn't be where we are.

I can't remember him losing a 50:50 yesterday...similarly I can't remember Sangare winning one!
Do you think within the first part of that post there might be a lesson to learn about the final line?