Premier League Match Thread: Luton Town Vs Nottingham Forest, sponsored by peace, love and harmony on this forum | Page 24 | Vital Football

Premier League Match Thread: Luton Town Vs Nottingham Forest, sponsored by peace, love and harmony on this forum

It's Groundhog day every weekend.I am beginning to look forward to the cricket season.
Perhaps we should consider bringing McCullum & Stokes in as management team see if we can play a bit of Bazball

Last edited:
Yeah but...

This is still great though, isn't it?
Conceding in the last 5 minutes every single week from the same situation?
Not that great.
It'd be much better if I lived close enough to get to matches and enjoy that side of the Premier League, but I don't.
Instead I'm watching us fuck things up week in week out on the tele. No fun at all tbh.

Conceding in the last 5 minutes every single week from the same situation?
Not that great.
It'd be much better if I lived close enough to get to matches and enjoy that side of the Premier League, but I don't.
Instead I'm watching us fuck things up week in week out on the tele. No fun at all tbh.
Maybe I just feel the contrast more. Fair enough.

It's hard scrapping, but for me it's infinitely preferable to scrapping against relegation from the Championship. Going to places like Preston and thinking we need a win but haven't got a prayer

Close season I Said our priority was a CF. Season we went up said same. Season before that and the one before that. Origi missed again.
Origi is a massive waste of space. He has the occasional magic touch once every few games but apart from that gives us fuck all.

I've nearly gone all the way back to pre SC feelings where I really wasn't looking for ward to games, & I'm getting to that point again now with this lot. It suddenly struck just before kick off today when I suddenly realised I wasn't too bothered whether we won or lost, as unless something was about to change we were getting what we deserved each week, nothing
Now we've not won I'm just as P'd off as ever because of the manner of not winning. If by some fluke we do manage to stay up I can't see things being much better next season as the team needs another massive overhaul, and we will be constrained as to how much we can spend by PL rules (even more so under the new rules as I see it) we will also need a better coaching set up, hopefully someone who is a bit more charismatic & inspiring because the present one isn't working

I'm off to play video games. I hope the overload of sensory information numbs my brain for eternity.
Prod_Marvin_Sad_8x10_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Yeah they were as bad as ever today weren't, fail to beat the 1st man, straight into the goalkeepers arms, overhit the full range of his repertoire & as for the free kick on the edge of the box. My son & I were sat here watching & I said to him I can remember when we used to get a bit excited if we had a free kick just outside the box or we got a corner. Now we don't bother because we know it will be crap. MGW is vastly overrated & I know he got an assist today but the rest of his game abysmal
The rest of his game is great.
Careful with the ball, inventive, great hustle that we missed when he went off.

9 games left. Please FFS don’t go down with a whimper! I wonder if it’s worth getting rid of Nuno and bringing in someone who can motivate us until the end of the season Warnock left Aberdeen I believe!!

Would like Reyna in the team . MGW Reyna Elanga. Every game til end of the season . Is Wood injured again?

Not sure the international break will help, we had way more rest than either Brighton and Luton but it didn't help us.

Whatever points deduction we get we should appeal, appeal, appeal. No way the PL will ever punish the likes of City, Chelsea etc.

Looks like my alternative explanation to there being a conspiracy to screw Forest over by VAR, namely, that Forest don't play very well, may be correct after all.