Premier League Match Thread: Luton Town Vs Nottingham Forest, sponsored by peace, love and harmony on this forum | Page 26 | Vital Football

Premier League Match Thread: Luton Town Vs Nottingham Forest, sponsored by peace, love and harmony on this forum

Nuno has to go his fucking shit. We have been consistently shit & the playerz he has we should be doing a lot better even if we fluke staying up this season with this clown in charge we are down next season

They did so they have had a few decent results but were there for the taking today as Brighton were last week.Bloody hell what chances we have missed to give ourselves breathing space
Fully agree.

Sounds like we were the far better team. Everyone seems to be saying that.

Good time to play them as well.

And we gave away such a stupid, cheap, pathetic goal that wasn't remotely coming.

And to an extent we did it to ourselves; we deliberately converted total control to inviting bombardment.

Nuno has to go his fucking shit. We have been consistently shit & the playerz he has we should be doing a lot better even if we fluke staying up this season with this clown in charge we are down next season
We haven't been shit but the results are not there.

Cooper got the results. At times we looked great, at times we looked shit. But under Cooper those chances that really mattered, in the games that mattered, were going in

Awoniyi to miss several games. Wood also injured. Origi can’t score. Onsong makes one and scores one for under 21.

If we managed to hold to the leads we had against Luton , that's 4 more points for us and two less for them, by now we would be safe and dry as I can't see Luton recovering 9 points ( 3 points at present and the 6 points we threw away)...

If we managed to hold to the leads we had against Luton , that's 4 more points for us and two less for them, by now we would be safe and dry as I can't see Luton recovering 9 points ( 3 points at present and the 6 points we threw away)...

Fair and good point.

It's also fair to say both fixtures too many late changes both subs and formation, too much emphasis on defence and lost the initiative. Two different managers one same outcome

We haven't been shit but the results are not there.

Cooper got the results. At times we looked great, at times we looked shit. But under Cooper those chances that really mattered, in the games that mattered, were going in

Exactly my point as I said earlier this was the most important game since the playoff final & we bottled it

I’m not sure Luton will get 30 points they are shit
Luton are on course for around 30pts, a terrible tally and one that in any other season would see them doomed. The problem is that we have been shit, on and off the pitch, and the culmination of that will make 30pts difficult for us.

We’re heading for 33pts at the minute, so you can see how precarious ANY points deduction will be for us. Every goal and every point will count and Luton must be looking at us after their two games against us this season and thinking we’re soft. We should have hammered them at the CG and they were well below average today.

I think if we lose 6pts we’re fucked.

What are nunos stats v coopers this season?

A handy thread for you.

What are nunos stats v coopers this season?
Cooper- 14 points from 17 games, GS 17, GA 30
0.82 PTS per game, 1 GS per game, 1.7 GA per game

Nuno- 11 Pts from 12 games GS 18 GA 21
0.91 PTS per game, 1.5 goals scored, 1.75 goals conceded per game

Very, very modest points improvement. Good goal scored improvement, defence has got worse

Nuno's slight improvement is piggybacking off his two early wins, and very much ignoring 4 piss poor games against lower league opposition in the cup. We haven't looked anywhere near matching Coopers stats in 2024. Nuno has 5 points from 9 games and one win.

This calendar year Nuno's stats are worse than Chris Wilders. Let that sink in.