Premier League Match Thread: Luton Town Vs Nottingham Forest, sponsored by peace, love and harmony on this forum | Page 22 | Vital Football

Premier League Match Thread: Luton Town Vs Nottingham Forest, sponsored by peace, love and harmony on this forum

If we can't beat Burnley, Everton and Luton at home then we have no business being in the Premier league. We've been doomed all season and its not going to change now. We should start to plan a squad and management team for the championship next season and quickly.
And we wont be coming back any time soon either. Any more than 3 points and we are certainly down

Come on, that is silly.

Surely the evidence is clear today that we are definitely not one of the three worst teams

Luton were tired and carrying Forest-level injuries.

This team hasn't got a win in them and certainly not 2 wins back to back.

We "nearly" do something but always find a way to shit the bed. It will take a miracle but this lot don't have it in them.

This season has been horrible and reeks of relegation.

Who's looking forward to a mid-table Championship finish and at least one unlucky defeat to the Rams next season?

Fuck negative Nuno, fuck the spinless wage thief players, AND FUCK THE SET PIECE COACH!!!

We've had all season to correct this defending set pieces situation but have got absolutely no better, whether this is a coaching issue or a case of the players being unable to take on board the coaching which i find a bit unlikely as individually they are all OK, but having said that 2 coaches have tried & failed to solve the problems
It only seems to take a couple of movements from the opposition and we are all over the place. It looks to me as we are setting up to defend zonally the problem with this set up is it is too easy to blame someone else & not take responsibility yourself.
It clearly isn't working so we ought to try man to man then there are clearly defined responsibilities, & it is less easy to deflect blame on to others

Exactly , i very much doubt our changing room is as happy as theirs right now.
I hope our changing room isn't happy because they should be fuming with each other. We don't appear to have the bottle to get out of it. When we drop into the bottom 3 next week ,after the points deduction, perhaps the reality we are in the s*ite will sink in and start to play with more purpose and defend with more intensity. We could do with a Psycho type character in the dressing room.

I hope our changing room isn't happy because they should be fuming with each other. We don't appear to have the bottle to get out of it. When we drop into the bottom 3 next week ,after the points deduction, perhaps the reality we are in the s*ite will sink in and start to play with more purpose and defend with more intensity. We could do with a Psycho type character in the dressing room.
If only we had a manager who had proved they could get a team up for it when it was really needed :/

Half of them are probably watching tik tok on their phones and forgotten about it by now .

Just listening to Nuno, and he really isn't very inspiring is he, & sounds to me like he is just feeling sorry for himself saying we did enough to win but we just have to keep fighting it would be nice to see a bit more fight, desire & commitment. Luton are the worst team will play between now & end of season apart from Sheff U, & we can't beat them. I'm fed up with it all

My concern with today is that Luton played as badly as I can imagine a Prem team playing, and we still didn’t beat them. They were flat and lifeless for most of the game, but we just dropped deep and handed them set-pieces until we inevitably threw the points away. Our next 3 home games are our season, and they’re all that awful mix of winnable/tricky that means we’ll probably struggle in all of them. I would be surprised if Luton got many more than 30 points, but if we’re deducted 6, we’d need 12 points from 9 matches to beat that. I expect that would be our best 9-match run of the season if we managed it.