Premier League Match Thread: Luton Town Vs Nottingham Forest, sponsored by peace, love and harmony on this forum | Page 21 | Vital Football

Premier League Match Thread: Luton Town Vs Nottingham Forest, sponsored by peace, love and harmony on this forum

It was a corner.

Admittedly, I'm following a commentary but it didn't sound like there was a lot offered by Luton. They were second best for almost the entire match weren't they?

It's mentally weak from us
100%. Created nothing outside a few efforts early doors from outside the box.

It was a corner.

Admittedly, I'm following a commentary but it didn't sound like there was a lot offered by Luton. They were second best for almost the entire match weren't they?

It was a corner that was floated to the back edge of the box… we didn’t close it down, he had a free header down to their player in the box, who turned and scored

Positives- how do Luton actually look? The commentary didn't make it sound like they offer much to worry about
They looked like a team that threw away a 0-3 lead a couple of days ago and has half their squad out with injuries. Tired and generally pretty shite.

I don't think its the best game to judge them on.

Honestly just fuck Nuno off at this point. There's been minimal improvement, his team selections are getting worse and his in-game decisions are costing us.

He's taking us down

Minimal improvement. So you're admitting we have improved under him?

Second half we were far the better team.

Origi is however, utter wank. The worry is, if Woody and Awoniyi are out, the useless **** will be upfront

It was a corner.

We deserved the win.
2 off the line, origis very good defending,Elanga unlucky, hit keepers leg which slowed it down.
Yates close at end.

Away point, won't get more than 3 Monday, psychological boost still out the relegation zone.
Brentford dragged into it.
Well bum them the next 2 home games

Onwards and upwards.

Cowardice as much as anything is taking us down.

That was utterly pathetic today and Sheffield United are the only team worse than us in the division.

Anyone see Nuno turning this around?

Origi is however, utter wank. The worry is, if Woody and Awoniyi are out, the useless **** will be upfront

Yes we've improved slightly going forward and having a bit more possession.

But that doesn't really help when the manager, who is apparently known for making his teams solid and hard to beat, can't sort the defence out, and when he's making very odd team selections and in-game changes.

He's shit chap

We deserved the win.
2 off the line, origis very good defending,Elanga unlucky, hit keepers leg which slowed it down.
Yates close at end.

Away point, won't get more than 3 Monday, psychological boost still out the relegation zone.

Onwards and upwards.
We might have deserved it but we blew it AGAIN.

We deserved the win.
Yates close at end.

Onwards and upwards.
I don't see us getting a psychological boost from either today or Monday tbh.

We should have torn Luton a new arsehole today. By far the better team feels like a stretch. We conceded two more set pieces. One luckily ruled out but that doesn't change who inept we were. His team changes were abysmal and we lost all steam.

Cowardice as much as anything is taking us down.

That was utterly pathetic today and Sheffield United are the only team worse than us in the division.

Anyone see Nuno turning this around?
Come on, that is silly.

Surely the evidence is clear today that we are definitely not one of the three worst teams

Come on, that is silly.

Surely the evidence is clear today that we are definitely not one of the three worst teams
The thing is it doesn't matter whether we're one of the three worst teams or not because we can't defend set pieces.
Its the biggest equalizer and the fact that we haven't addressed it yet is absolutely fucking pathetic.

We can dominate games now under Nuno, but who gives a shit when we can't win as long as corners and free kicks exist? It literally doesn't matter how well we play.

Why do these managers continue to take the negative option. Thought we were doing OK there until the wholesale changes plus a change of formation, why just why. Every man & his dog knows what's going to happen if you sit off this lot & allow them to lump it into your box. Half hearted attempt from Felipe to win the first header and that's it.
We simply aren't good enough defensively to even contemplate trying to see out a game like that against a team like them by dropping deep. I'm afraid that's another one that Nuno needs to take his share of the blame for. I am rapidly losing patience with him I know he was a bit hamstrung by Wood appearing to pick up an injury & it looked like MGW was struggling as well, but why replace them with the negative options.
Another miserable weekend thanks to these inept players against a team with a championship standard squad that is decimated by injury, and we still can't pull out a win.
There seems to be an element within this team that just can't be arsed with it all, & I'm beginning to feel the same about them

If we can't beat Burnley, Everton and Luton at home then we have no business being in the Premier league. We've been doomed all season and its not going to change now. We should start to plan a squad and management team for the championship next season and quickly.