Premier League Match Thread: Luton Town Vs Nottingham Forest, sponsored by peace, love and harmony on this forum | Page 20 | Vital Football

Premier League Match Thread: Luton Town Vs Nottingham Forest, sponsored by peace, love and harmony on this forum

I don't mind taking a draw out of this game. It was imperative we did not lose. But it's so deflating to lose points in the same old fashion

If it's 3 points come Monday we are above them on GD only. We've gone backwards since last season and these next 2 home games are a must

We need to plan for the Championship because this shit is over. This team has no bottle, no plan, and too many players that don't care.

It was beyond fucking obvious that seeing the game out wasn't going to work and yet we just sat back and waited for the inevitable.

Fuck off Nuno.

Shite substitutions and a negative attitude for those last 20 minutes.
A little unlucky not to have been 2 up at least, but still, absolutely bottled it in the end as usual.
Exactly how I see it. Apart from not taking the 3 guilt edge chances, we stifled them totally today, probably better than any team has this season (Blades apart unbelievably) and Nuno fucks it up royally

Positives are that we didn’t lose it and next three games they have some hard games. All eyes on Mondays PSR decision…

Yep. Sadly Nuno is doing himself absolutely no favours at all. Bizarre decisions and no sign of direction, organization or anything else improving under his tenure. I'm not one to turn on managers but he's really not winning anyone over.

Missed opportunities so yes misses all the same. And it did cost us.

Origi and Elanga aren't Premier League quality finishers. No other team misses both of those. You could see where it was going...

Edit: Not quite as predictable as MGW hitting the first man from a corner, but close.

Wouldn't be surprised for Nuno to have us finish below Burnley either.

I hate this team. It’s got no fight, no desire. That goal was desire driven and we showed none
It was a corner.

Admittedly, I'm following a commentary but it didn't sound like there was a lot offered by Luton. They were second best for almost the entire match weren't they?

It's mentally weak from us

Origi and Elanga aren't Premier League quality finishers. No other team misses both of those. You could see where it was going...
I'm still saying Elanga was a bit unlucky. It was a save from the keeper that gave the defender enough time to get back.