Pre Season | Page 3 | Vital Football

Pre Season

OK thanks for the explanation. I'm sure all imps fans though would have appreciated a few updates. As you know we can't get enough of imp action, including team sheets, scorers etc. Is there a possibility that the mid week game at Sincil Bank could be screened? We all appreciated the coverage from Salford and I understand that at one point there were the best part of over 2000 people watching the stream. Given the Salford fan base I assume a good proportion were City fans.

OK thanks for the explanation. I'm sure all imps fans though would have appreciated a few updates. As you know we can't get enough of imp action, including team sheets, scorers etc. Is there a possibility that the mid week game at Sincil Bank could be screened? We all appreciated the coverage from Salford and I understand that at one point there were the best part of over 2000 people watching the stream. Given the Salford fan base I assume a good proportion were City fans.

They've announced that you can watch Tuesday's friendly v Scunthorpe for £5.

https://www.weareimps.com/news/2020/august/200822-impsscunthorpefriendly/

I shall wait and see how the £5 game thing might work. If its on YouTube like the Salford one, I'll have a chance.

Meanwhile, Blackpool were 3-0 up after nine minutes today against the full Everton side - currently 3-2 just after half-time.

Would be nice if there was a new signing (or two) to get a few extra paying the fiver against the Scunts :throw:.

Mansfield game due on Saturday now not going ahead due to their ridiculous involvement in the Carabao Cup. Will we try to get another game in? If not 3 pre-season games seems too short for me.

Mansfield game due on Saturday now not going ahead due to their ridiculous involvement in the Carabao Cup. Will we try to get another game in? If not 3 pre-season games seems too short for me.
Agreed, need to get at least a couple more under our belts. Wonder if we can have a word with Nathan Arnold and play Bourne. Fairly close to Lincoln and would offer possibly better opposition than Scunny. Or even WBA, with MAPP's connections.

Oldham were due to be at home to Blackpool, but Blackpool's Carabao Cup tie at Stoke is one of four brought forward to this Saturday.