Plymouth: 2
Portsmouth: 1
Rochdale: 1
Shrewsbury: 3
Sunderland: 0
Swindon: 3
Wigan: 0

I believe it is

22nd H Leicester City (Lincoln city training ground)
25th H Scunthorpe United Sincil bank
29th A vs Mansfield Town
1st Sep A vs Nottingham Forest (Nottingham Forest training ground)

Ah ok. Strange lack of info/publicity from the club on these games.
Will we be doing like Salford and showing them live on YouTube?

Not sure how feasible it is to stream a match from the training ground tomorrow. Hopefully those at The Bank they might decide to do so

Surprised we don’t have more friendlies being a fairly ‘new’ side to be honest, but could easily have a few that have not been publicised I guess!

I believe the Leicester team is a Leicester XI so probably a load of young uns.
We played the U23s in pre-season last year, so probably a similar arrangement. Leicester only returned to pre-season training on Monday, and they have announced two friendlies so far - against Birmingham next Wednesday and Sheffield Weds next Saturday. So unlikely to be their first team squad.

Surprised not to see WBA on that list, given the business we have done/are going to do with them, and MA's connections with them.

I believe the Leicester team is a Leicester XI so probably a load of young uns.

Almost certainly a reserve/under 23 side, no mention on the Leicester forum about a game today. Their under 23s beat Burton 2-1 on Tuesday so I imagine it will be a similar Leicester side today.

Hopefully there will be some Twitter updates or a report afterwards so we know a little about how it went.

Horton just tweeted that the game against Leicester is already under way with no streaming or updates. A bit poor that we can’t even get any indication from official sites about the game, even if it couldn’t be screened live. Am sure a lot would have tuned in to watch and maybe some would even have paid.

Horton just tweeted that the game against Leicester is already under way with no streaming or updates. A bit poor that we can’t even get any indication from official sites about the game, even if it couldn’t be screened live. Am sure a lot would have tuned in to watch and maybe some would even have paid.
It's at the training ground so probably isn't the connections to stream it.