Pre season friendlies | Page 19 | Vital Football

Pre season friendlies

I enjoy finding interesting clubs to follow in the European leagues Dresdenvilla. Along with fellow Germans Werder Bremen and St Pauli, I shall follow Dynamo's progress more closely from now on. Difficult season what with Koln and SV Hamburger having been relegated.

Heres to a successful season for both Villa and Dynamo. Thanks for sharing the history:thumbup:

Teams already announced so must start in 20 mins. No JK in squad....injury? So looks like Adomah up front.....!

Yep, according to Gregg Evans, JK hasn't travelled due to injury. No change of luck at the start of the season then, no Kodjia, Hogan, Davies or RHM.......marvellous!

Never trust the evening mail.

Team to face @DynamoDresden: Steer, Hutton, Chester, Jedinak, Taylor, Elmohamady, Bjarnason, Whelan, Grealish, Green, Adomah.

Subs: Gardner, Bree, Elphick, De Laet, Lansbury, Hourihane, Knibbs, Sarkic.

#PartOfThePride #AVFC https://t.co/cg7zxO42Rz

Kodjia out injured. Steve practicing his peculiar formation tendancies!

Not a very attacking side, but I suspect he's more interested in getting players the required minutes on the pitch.

Is it 3 at the back with Jedinak, Chester and Hutton at centre half. Elmo and Taylor and wb and Green and Albert up front?

By my count that would be 5 players played out of position.