Pre season friendlies | Vital Football

Pre season friendlies

Thomas Holte

Vital Football Legend
I can't see how this could be arranged without Steve Bruce's input so we must assume this is his plans?

"Aston Villa will take on Telford United, Kidderminster Harriers, Walsall and Dynamo Dresden in pre-season.
We will field two sides to take on Telford and Kidderminster at their respective stadiums on Saturday 14th July, before travelling to Walsall on Tuesday 17th July.
Later in the month, we go to Bundesliga second division outfit Dynamo Dresden, on Saturday 28th July.
Further friendlies and pre-season details will be confirmed in due course."

Full Article: https://www.avfc.co.uk/News/2018/06/05/first-2018-19-pre-season-friendlies-announced

Strange one this!?

"Aston Villa will play West Ham United in a pre-season friendly at Bank's Stadium on Wednesday 25th July.
The fixture will kick-off at 7.45pm, with ticket information to be released in due course.
The Hammers join Telford United, Kidderminster Harriers, Walsall, Burton Albion and Dynamo Dresden on our pre-season schedule.
Dates and kick-off times for all our friendly matches can be found here.
The switch to Walsall comes in light of the major redevelopment work to the Villa Park pitch this summer.
It is currently undergoing its first complete rebuild in more than 30 years, with the 10-week project set to be completed in time for the start of the 2018/19 campaign."

https://www.avfc.co.uk/News/2018/06/12/west-ham-united-added-to-pre-season-schedule

Our UK pre-season matches will be screened live on our YouTube channel.
You can head here and you’ll be able to watch the claret and blues take on a host of opponents as we gear up for the 2018/19 campaign.
There’s Telford and Kidderminster on the same day/time – you can choose between either or even watch both via different devices.
Then we also have Walsall, Burton and West Ham.
We are currently in negotiations to show the match at Dynamo Dresden live too.
? Telford United
? Saturday 14th July
? New Bucks Head
⏰ 3pm
? Kidderminster Harriers
? Saturday 14th July
? Aggborough Stadium
⏰ 3pm
? Walsall
? Tuesday 17th July
? Banks's Stadium
⏰ 7.45pm
? Burton Albion
? Saturday 21st July
? Pirelli Stadium
⏰ 3pm
? West Ham United
? Wednesday 25th July
? Banks's Stadium
⏰ 7.45pm

Full Article..... https://www.avfc.co.uk/News/2018/07/13/pre-season-2018-19-youtube-to-show-games

Just announced the line ups for the 1st 2 pre season games against Telford and Kiddeiminster.

Steer, bree, Chester, Bedeau, Clark, de laet, whelan, hourihane, Green, Davis and Kodjia will start vs Telford

Bunn, Hutton, Suliman, Elphick, Taylor, Gardner, lansbury, Clarke, grealish and knibbs Start at kiddieminster.

Both benches are entirely made up of kids I've not heard of.

Aston Villa 1-1 Kidderminster

Villa go 1 down but Knibbs equalises, assisted by Grealish. Grealish made the goal and Knibbs put it away.

I'm watching England on TV currently whilst I've got villa on 2 tabs on my laptop. After all the bullshit that's come out over the last couple of months it's good to see the lads back in action.