Posh vs Pish | Page 2 | Vital Football

Posh vs Pish

Gutted for Merrie. Almost certainly would have been my player of the season.

yeah, but when players are running at full throttle the whole game on both a Sat & Tuesday, with training in between it doesn’t give muscles time to repair/rest and I think Merrie has been doing this for a long time (he played 30 games this season before pulling that hamstring last week !

it’s such a shame as he was coming on each game.

i think would have made better sense to have alternated him with Perry. Anyway I hope the lad recovers soon !

CMYT !

Very even first half, battling performance so far.
Dembele looks dangerous for them but so does Lang for us. Absolutely criminal that he was out on loan for the first half of the season.
He needs to be careful cos if Butler had reacted to his head he could have walked.

Good half, limited them. Gardner was excellent 1st 15mins. Won the ball high as a team quite often. Lang very good half.

They seem to want to play. I can see Keane and Assgaard having an effect coming on in the last 20 minutes alongside Lang, although Massey and Dodoo are not doung too bad.

Massey is looking like he wants to prove a point, we certainly have them rattled and that's because the whole team look up for it. They obviously think nobody has the right to come to their ground and stand up to them.