Posh vs Pish | Vital Football

Posh vs Pish

You can get around 6/1about us winning tomorrow, I’m tempted to put that in my weekly accumulator that terrifies the bookies into accepting my money most Saturdays (I haven’t won btw since our Sat evening victory at Pompey in the first Prem season) .....but ....

We are generally better away than at home this season and Pboro who regularly feature amongst the promotion candidates each year, usually find strange ways to balls it up ...hopefully tomorrow may feature in this season‘s list of Posh follies !

TBH the result will not bother me. We aren't expected to win so an unexpected turnover will be great for us and I would celebrate that, however if we lose I will not be surprised or disappointed so long as the performance from the team is one to be proud of and shows some improvement and commitment to the badge.

I have no expectation of any sort of result today, it's basically a free hit (although come kick off I'll still get that inevitable "you never know" feeling)

I'll take a decent battling performance and not too much damage to the goal difference and we'll move on to more winnable games.

Peterborough United: Pym; Thompson, Beevers, Kent, Butler; Brown, Taylor; Dembele, Szmodics, Ward; Clarke-Harris.
Subs: Gyollai, Eisa, Burrows, Jones, Kanu, Hamilton, Mason.

Latics: Jones; Darikwa, Wootton, Tilt, Robinson; Ojo, Gardner, Massey; Solomon-Otabor, Dodoo, Lang.
Subs: Evans, Johnston, Whelan, Clough, Keane, Perry, Aasgaard.

Peterborough United: Pym; Thompson, Beevers, Kent, Butler; Brown, Taylor; Dembele, Szmodics, Ward; Clarke-Harris.
Subs: Gyollai, Eisa, Burrows, Jones, Kanu, Hamilton, Mason.

Latics: Jones; Darikwa, Wootton, Tilt, Robinson; Ojo, Gardner, Massey; Solomon-Otabor, Dodoo, Lang.
Subs: Evans, Johnston, Whelan, Clough, Keane, Perry, Aasgaard.

Shame Aasgaard is on the bench.
Hoping for a draw or sneak a 0-1 win.