Please McNally sack Hughton now | Page 3 | Vital Football

Please McNally sack Hughton now

Why? Why give him the Palace game? So if we win then what same as Last game then we will go on and lose to liverpool then will they sack him? no then we have WBA if he loses that then? it is getting stupid.

Palace new manager and off the back of a win - its looking harder then it should

yep,no good this will he wont he ?
got to act now,especially after admitting fear in his interveiw [see my other post]

His record says it all. Absolutely atrocious. To keep him any longer is really rubbing dirt in the faces of the fans that love this club as the longer he stays the less chance we have of staying up. Sack him McNally right now.

Relegation bound sorry to say but i think I've given up too, couldn't listen to any more of the game and switched it back on again for canary call. its so sad to watch our club sink to the depths of despair and there are still fans saying he could get us on the right track. I don't think so imho!!! :worried:

He has had a year and cant do it . I cant stand the rubbish any longer . Lucky I didnt go today , but I feel so sorry for DG and all our great fans who made that huge journey only to be given a Hugh inspired load of shite . No way round it , it was dreadful . Get out of our precious club the 3 stooges.

I was gonna go but to be honest I saw enough dire away performances last season to put me off doing them all again this year.

... And some clown on RN said we arent giving Hugh enough time . Jesus .... Isnt a whole year long enough ? I have decided to cancel all aways while clown Hugh is in charge . I cannot bear the misery of these games any longer .

..... And more than one person said the same on CC today . FFS sack him McNally.... He is driving us all away. :worried:

17.50 on cc when i heard from his own mouth
that he was scared of us being "opened up" when we should have made subs earlier
encapsulated everything we have been saying...
we have been here before,monday morning ? it had better be.

For the sake our Club and our Premier League status , for heavens sake get rid of this clown that is Hugh Mr McNally