Please McNally sack Hughton now | Vital Football

Please McNally sack Hughton now

yellow belly

Vital Football Legend
Please sack Hugh and his muppet assistants before they humiliate the club I love any more !

You did it after the last 7 goal drubbing . Time to act against these 3 comedians

Next it will be a massive loss against West Ham on TV and Hugh will just go defensive - Please the guy is clueless

He has got to go by Monday morning at the latest .... Preferably tonight .

He and his mates have humiliated us all and made us a laughing stock

I havent felt as humiliated , embarrassed and upset as this since the infamous 1-7 v Colchester

Sack these clowns Norwich

I live in a household where the rest just don't "get it". Miss S is home from uni this weekend and spent most of time doing course work; Mr S is at a Hallowe'en party (should've sent him to Ethiad for a scary show) and Mr S has repeatedly asked me why I am in a bad mood. Yes I am in a bad mood, but he should have the sense to work out why. I also have a mouth tasting of garlic due to earlier mistake with frozen cubes.

Even worse here ! We both support Norwich passionately so the YB abide is a bit glum tonight !

Mind you I have just finished off Mrs Ybs best M&S rum so I feel quite happy !

yellow belly - 2/11/2013 23:55

Even worse here ! We both support Norwich passionately so the YB abide is a bit glum tonight !

Mind you I have just finished off Mrs Ybs best M&S rum so I feel quite happy !

I am tanked up on gin and garlic. Strong stuff. Hopefully I will be in a coma soon and forget whole episode for a few hours. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I'm afraid it made me hit the bottle.
Bottle of red first followed by a sloe gin (homemade) followed by a Glenmorangie.
Still not dulled the anger or the embarrassment.

Same here ! I am still angry . How do you deal with the worst defeat in living memory !

Just get Hugh out of our precious club

I woke early this morning. Apart from having horrible backache, the realisation that we got beat 7 nil yesterday shocked me into actually getting up before 7.30 on a Sunday morning. I am not sure why I am doing this but I am currently sitting in front of my laptop waiting for MOTD highlights of the match. When I turned it on, our horror show was already on so I have restarted the programme and now waiting for the sorry debacle to unfold before my eyes. Even by my standards it is a bit too early to relive it with an alcoholic drink in my hand so strong coffee will have to do.

Steve. those odds are interesting. I would be happy with either number 2 or 3.

hope the players are feeling worse than us this morning and aching to put things right,but how do you come back from a result like that ?
i would say nigh on impossible without change :worried:

No RDM for me he is very similar to CH to paley with the players, we need another Lambert someone who can distance himself slightly and be people ruthless when needed, a good team builder as ours is now crumbling and someone who is ready for a relegation battle as that is what is needed at the current time.

From those available for me I can only pick Oneil.