Please McNally sack Hughton now | Page 2 | Vital Football

Please McNally sack Hughton now

We are not an attractive proposition for any manager at the moment so McNally will need to use his persuasive powers if CH gets the boot. I think he may be kept on until West Ham game and then possibly replaced during international break when there is a bit of transition time. Personally I would like all three out today. I really wanted Hughton at our club, but it has turned out badly. I just haven't enjoyed watching NCFC since he came on board. Birmingham supporters won't hear a word against him, but with all due respect, CH probably belongs in the Championship which is where he will take us if he stays. :worried: :worried:

snifferxxx - 3/11/2013 09:38

No RDM for me he is very similar to CH to paley with the players, we need another Lambert someone who can distance himself slightly and be people ruthless when needed, a good team builder as ours is now crumbling and someone who is ready for a relegation battle as that is what is needed at the current time.

From those available for me I can only pick Oneil.

ONeil walked out on us for Leicester left us manergerless...I would never want him back..nor would many many others...

Personally I think O'Neill is past his sell by date and is not the answer. A short fix maybe but he has a reputation.

I'm struggling to think of anyone available that would want it that I feel could do a good job, would we accept someone coming in and also taking us down and then staying on?

Pulis could probably keep us up but would we suffer his style to stay in this division.....probably!

I got result when getting off the plane at Chicago at approx 3.30 pm local but 8.30 pm GMT.
My prediction was 6 0 defeat so I was not far off.
Drowned sorrows in a few bars.
There were loads of great beers.
Continued all Sunday with a 5 bar 20 beer testing tour and then
on to see the Blackhawks. A great day and forgot about the inept 3 some.

For me today is d-day for CH. a poor display, regardless of result and he has to go, a scrappy 1-0 win with a lucky goal will not be good enough, only a dominating, convincing and passionate display to prove he can pick and motivate the players will be good enough.

They are wimps YB and no balls - McNally needs to just say screw you guys I am acting - he looked pissed against west ham I bet he isn't happy now

I presume he will be given the Crystal Palace game, should we not get a win then you can bet he will be gone pronto.