Playstation 4 | Page 3 | Vital Football

Playstation 4

DeanoVilla - 21/2/2013 13:57

I don't think there's a lot in it to be fair. Each to their own. I think they are much of a muchness.

I've always been on the Playstation side for no other reason than I had a PS1, liked it and have stuck with ever since. I'd imagine the Xbox is just as good though.

Wouldn't say the PS3 has been plauged by issues though. I've had mine since launch and never had a single issue with it. The hacking thing was bad, but then Sony weren't the only ones affected by that.

I just want a single device that is going to enable me to do everything when it comes to entertainment and media, and do it easily. Initial reports suggest the PS4 will probably not be that device, unless I've read them wrong.

If the new Xbox is that device I'd be tempted to switch.

everything?

Unless they are going to add a fleshlight to it, I doubt it will cover everything...

The annoying thing i find with my Xbox is when i try and play my Youtube music vids i have saved in my profile not many Vids it allows you to play unlike on my pc where every video is playable not so when playing youtube on xbox

Is this the same on ps3?

This is just reading like listening to my lads talks game consoles. I used to play a little with the youngsters on the Sega Mega drive when they where minors. Sonic Tails and Dr Robonik are my happy memories. LOL

Now I am just grateful I don't have to pay the price for them anyone as they are all gorwn they buy there own

Yeah KK im dreading the next 5 years and onwards when my lads grow these devices will be more expensive i bet by then

I used to luv my mega drive sonic the hedghog and i had a sega master system used kuv a game called alex the kid, oh the memories lol