Playstation 4 | Page 2 | Vital Football

Playstation 4

Not old miserable bastards mate just people who don't get erections from a press conference that lasts four hours and doesn't show a ps4 only a controller!

SKEGGY - 21/2/2013 09:18

I think we should have a separate forum for geeks and another for cool kids

But then there would be nowhere for you to post!? :2: lol

I have your personnel mobile phone number why do I need to post in here for, wink wink

Can't see the problem you old fogeys have with these game systems. They look fantastic to me, just not my bag any more. I spend too much time looking at computer / TV screens without gaming, but they do look good!

The graphics are amazing these days, as said earlier, look more like films than games. Bought my nephew a cowboy one a good while back, have no interest playing it, but it does look amazing.

davem - 21/2/2013 09:35

I still have a NES in the loft that's the last "entertainment hub " I had. I then grew pubes and liked women and beer. Might see how much the NES go for these days

http://www.ebay.com/ctg/Nintendo-NES-Action-Set-Gray-Console-NTSC-/101841580

Bloody hell

Perhaps if grandpa didn't spend so long on his ps3 he could sort his truly awful decor out in his lounge

SKEGGY - 21/2/2013 11:15

davem - 21/2/2013 09:35

I still have a NES in the loft that's the last "entertainment hub " I had. I then grew pubes and liked women and beer. Might see how much the NES go for these days

http://www.ebay.com/ctg/Nintendo-NES-Action-Set-Gray-Console-NTSC-/101841580

Bloody hell

That's it I've still got the box a robot and the gun for duck hunt. And a submarine game that dad used to play, take over the front from and when on silent running would get pissed off if you asked him a question !!

Might stick it on eBay

What stick your old man on eBay? Make sure buyer collects and its clearly stated sold as seen lol

Just watched a bit of the presentation, WOW, the graphics really are amazing. THis machine will take gaming to the next level. Very impressive.

How much will it cost? Also surely graphics will be dictated by the TV, monitor or whatever its played on?

Wurzel - 21/2/2013 11:38

Just watched a bit of the presentation, WOW, the graphics really are amazing. THis machine will take gaming to the next level. Very impressive.

Bizarrely, the PS3 isnt even being pushed by the current games graphics, so I was wondering why the need to upgrade the machine yet, but Im guessing the real reason is to add more features and to fix all the failures the ps3 kept having.

Still not interested in the 4 though, the xbox, from what ive read will blow this away.

SKEGGY - 21/2/2013 11:37

What stick your old man on eBay? Make sure buyer collects and its clearly stated sold as seen lol

Hahaha and they have plenty f land for him to trot round on his high horse

I mainly use my PS3 to play fifa and watch DVDs but i will certianly get the PS4. Looks amazing. I've never even been tempted to get an Xbox over Playstation. Im staying loyal!!

Thats because xbox is a poor machine compared to PS3. it has not been a raving success for Microsoft at all.

Trekker - 20/2/2013 22:21

ClivetheVillan - 20/2/2013 20:47

Reading the golden oldies posts above taking the mick out of the games consoles, its only the same as playing tin can and conkers :5:

Indeed. When I was 6.
Ah cmon, 6 - 32 whats the difference, your s old as you feel they say, so i am technically 29 as thats my misses age :17:

Wurzel - 21/2/2013 12:22

Thats because xbox is a poor machine compared to PS3. it has not been a raving success for Microsoft at all.

Really?

The playstation has been plagued with issues, not to mention the security failings and the personal information being hacked.

Its only real benefit was of a bluray player over the failed hddvd, which wont happen on the next launch

I don't think there's a lot in it to be fair. Each to their own. I think they are much of a muchness.

I've always been on the Playstation side for no other reason than I had a PS1, liked it and have stuck with ever since. I'd imagine the Xbox is just as good though.

Wouldn't say the PS3 has been plauged by issues though. I've had mine since launch and never had a single issue with it. The hacking thing was bad, but then Sony weren't the only ones affected by that.

I just want a single device that is going to enable me to do everything when it comes to entertainment and media, and do it easily. Initial reports suggest the PS4 will probably not be that device, unless I've read them wrong.

If the new Xbox is that device I'd be tempted to switch.