Players going forward | Page 16 | Vital Football

Players going forward

Moore having medical at lunchtime in Cardiff

Be a good move for ampler. However I thought they were under a transfer ban? Again this situation shows how disproportionate our punishment was. Efl approve unscrupulous owners who immediately tried to liquidate the club and despite never failing to pay anyone get deducted 12. They sign a player who they refuse to pay for as he died and they just get a transfer ban. I know what the bigger ‘crime’ is here.

Why do you just make thing up ?

If you said "those trying to sell us seem to be making slow progress with prospective buyers", then fine, I could agree.

The fact that no-one has yet presented the £100k matters not a jot. The dealer is still doling out the cards, and no-one has yet gone "all in"

What you said though is just plain wrong.
A very "unfortunate" card based analogy given the reason we are here in the first place 🤔😉

A very "unfortunate" card based analogy given the reason we are here in the first place 🤔😉

Remember when you rapped my knuckles for not picking up on the nuance in your post?. .........................

Right back atcha big boy.
;)

Robinson is available for £1.5 million following Wigan’s relegation, and Fulham are ready to pay.

The Craven Cottage outfit are also offering better personal terms than rivals Sheffield and West Brom, and they hope to talk him into joining in the next two days.

Robinson is available for £1.5 million following Wigan’s relegation, and Fulham are ready to pay.

The Craven Cottage outfit are also offering better personal terms than rivals Sheffield and West Brom, and they hope to talk him into joining in the next two days.

Yes, all being paid for by the collective mugs at WAFC.

Wage bill was 19 originally, playing staff was 12 of that according to admin and at the moment there is virtually only playing staff left. Relegation clauses takes us down to just over half apparently and then Balogun, Sterling, Dowell, Dunkley, Jacobs, Macleod, Fox, Roberts, Weir, Geldhardt, Devine, Gyollai all off the payroll that must take us down to about 5m

Realistically it appears Robinson 1.5 and Moore 1.5m will both go this week. Then interest in Williams who's buy out it between 1.5 - 2.5m and Lowe who would likely be in that same region.

Those 4 out would take us to the 6m mark to clear the debts, with the wages bill paid up to date and the wage bill likely slashed by a further 1-2m we should in theory be getting into the area that the potential owners were requesting.

But I suspect this is going to be strung out as I think none of the potential new owners have much money and are trying to get the price down to as little as possible as we have no way to generate revenue after they get in so will imminently be required to dip in their pockets or sell more assets to pay the bills. So I think they will let admin due to asset stripping so they won't look the bad guys by doing it themselves.

6 bidders showed proof of funds of 10m. The combined assets of all the businesses and land associated to the club is close to 40m. 2 of the 3 agreed sales clears the 4m left to pay off. The asking price for the club is just 5m. Which all bidders have proven to have.

So by the end of this week a debt free club, with outgoings around that of incoming and 5m to buy it. Yet a sale is still taking a long time to agree. Something doesn't add up here.

6 bidders showed proof of funds of 10m. The combined assets of all the businesses and land associated to the club is close to 40m. 2 of the 3 agreed sales clears the 4m left to pay off. The asking price for the club is just 5m. Which all bidders have proven to have.

So by the end of this week a debt free club, with outgoings around that of incoming and 5m to buy it. Yet a sale is still taking a long time to agree. Something doesn't add up here.

Having proof of funds and being willing to spend it are different things. As we found out with Yeung.

Basically no one who can afford to buy us wants us and those who want us can't really afford the cost of a football club.

It's a bad time to be trying to sell a club during a financial crash.

What’s it worth though Zakky ?...if it can’t be built on ...I could be wrong but I’d thought that house building wasn’t an option on that land?

I really dont know, as there are new houses all around it I sort of assumed there wouldent be a problem. Perhaps someone could enlighten us.

1.85m up front for Moore apparently. Barnsley immediately due 1.5m in installments from original deal. I think we paid 2.5m originally so 750k net loss.

Incredible that we are making a loss on players who did well but when everyone knows you're in admin and desperate they know you'll have take the low ball.

Even if we survive what has happened is enough to put you off football.

Debt free! That surely will make us one of the richest clubs in the country than.

Dunkley signed for Sheffield Wed (didn’t see that one coming) he was already off the wage bill though ?