Pinocchio | Page 3 | Vital Football

Pinocchio

Politicians of all parties are lying no moral tw ats!
BUT the award for tw at of them all in my lifetime goes to Tony Blair.
Spot on TT although could I also give a special mention to hid mucker 'She's a racist bigot' Brown who in my opinion pushed him close.

Poor old Chuck's rather had his love spuds cut off when it comes to his usual attack line of "the Tories want to scrap the NHS", so he digs in his bag of tricks to tell us Boris is an adulterer. So is Liz Truss, so is Miss Dianne, so is Corbychov, so is Bliar.

Glad Williamson's gone, Rabb probably isn't the charmer needed for the Foreign Office and his holiday botch ddn't refect well, I'm not sure about Liberal Liz but she has done wonders for international trade.

Closer to home the Marxist Council of Sheffeld Oblast ban a blue comedian from playing the City Hall. Outstanding and pwogwessive.
If you’re going to respond at least tell the truth. I’ve never said Johnson’s going to Scrap the NHS. I said he’s going to privatise parts of it for third parties to make profit. Bit Johnsonish don’t you think? By the way you missed Major out of your list of adulterers 😉Also it’s quiet clear you can’t give a credible answer about Johnson being a proven liar etc by constantly changing the discussion to suit your own agenda.

If you’re going to respond at least tell the truth. I’ve never said Johnson’s going to Scrap the NHS. I said he’s going to privatise parts of it for third parties to make profit. Bit Johnsonish don’t you think? By the way you missed Major out of your list of adulterers 😉Also it’s quiet clear you can’t give a credible answer about Johnson being a proven liar etc by constantly changing the discussion to suit your own agenda.
The NHS was based on privatised support mate.

The NHS was based on privatised support mate.
. I know. Why do they constantly say they have no intentions of Privatising the NHS when they are already dismantling it part by part. These private companies are in it solely for profit. Where does the money come from that make theses profits? This article is interesting and just shows what sneaky lying people they are. Ive lost count of the number of MPs when asked say they have no intentions of privatising when in fact they have and are! Bare faced liars!! https://www.patients4nhs.org.uk/private-companies-involvement-in-the-nhs/

Isn't that exactly what Labour did between 97 and 2010 ? I think it is.

I've never said Boris hasn't lied, nor do I support every policy of his government - including the NI tax hike. It wasn't that long ago you were in full throated agreement with Boris and Williamson over the gifting out of examination pass grades like confetti, something I oppose.

One thing you have said in the past is you're strongly anti-abortion. So why support a party which at conference voted to theoretically allow the murder of a child up to 9 months. Utterly monstrous. Where's your red line Charlie ?

I've never said Boris hasn't lied, nor do I support every policy of his government - including the NI tax hike. It wasn't that long ago you were in full throated agreement with Boris and Williamson over the gifting out of examination pass grades like confetti, something I oppose.

One thing you have said in the past is you're strongly anti-abortion. So why support a party which at conference voted to theoretically allow the murder of a child up to 9 months. Utterly monstrous. Where's your red line Charlie ?
This bloke tells the truth. Not like your man Johnson. https://fb.watch/84AS3mxEky/

One thing you have said in the past is you're strongly anti-abortion. So why support a party which at conference voted to theoretically allow the murder of a child up to 9 months. Utterly monstrous. Where's your red line Charlie ?[/QUOTE where’s your Blue line Rammy. You’ve just said you dont like all Johnsons policies so why vote for him.

Where’s your blue line? You’ve just said you don’t like all Johnson’s policies so why vote for him? Don’t try claiming the moral ground when you back a lying cretin like Johnson👎

. I know. Why do they constantly say they have no intentions of Privatising the NHS when they are already dismantling it part by part. These private companies are in it solely for profit. Where does the money come from that make theses profits? This article is interesting and just shows what sneaky lying people they are. Ive lost count of the number of MPs when asked say they have no intentions of privatising when in fact they have and are! Bare faced liars!! https://www.patients4nhs.org.uk/private-companies-involvement-in-the-nhs/
Even Labour used private contracts for the NHS. I don't see making a profit as evil at all and the NHS has enough funding to pay it's way but we have always lacked
centralised procurement.

Last edited:
Should we get the private sector to provide £100bn of good quality services and let it make a £5bn profit, most of which will be paid in dividends to pension funds, or should we pour £100bn into the bottomless bucket and see a good quarter of it wasted on non-jobs and bad procurement..?

We already have 42 Chief Executive positions advertised for 'Social Care' at an average of £255,000 p.a. That's in addition to the other 200+ 'Chief Executives' in the NHS already on generous salaries. Who needs to be afraid of the private sector..? The only thing that concerns me is that if the NHS is largely privatised, I know which 'experienced managers' they will be employing.

Should we get the private sector to provide £100bn of good quality services and let it make a £5bn profit, most of which will be paid in dividends to pension funds, or should we pour £100bn into the bottomless bucket and see a good quarter of it wasted on non-jobs and bad procurement..?

We already have 42 Chief Executive positions advertised for 'Social Care' at an average of £255,000 p.a. That's in addition to the other 200+ 'Chief Executives' in the NHS already on generous salaries. Who needs to be afraid of the private sector..? The only thing that concerns me is that if the NHS is largely privatised, I know which 'experienced managers' they will be employing.
Privatisation>N.H.S.>Labour knee jerk outrage

Pavlov's dogs weren't trained as well as Liebour supporters to react to any command mentioning privatisation

Except when they do it ( Don't mention PFI for God's sake)

Too many chiefs, bit like the Police and a lack of direct control means money wasted.

You’ve got the wrong man there!! I’ve never debated the rights and wrongs of abortion on here.

You’ve got the wrong man there!! I’ve never debated the rights and wrongs of abortion on here.

I've got a memory like a steel trap. This is back on Bladesmad's OT board where you had a very conservative Catholic POV on the subject. I also remember you being pro capital punishment.

Who’s going to go over and have rummage round to clear this up not me I don’t like spiders 🕷🕸

I beg to differ. As I said you have the wrong man!!

Unless you've changed username it was you. Are you also going to deny accusing Maggie of war crimes in NI and Falklands ?

Maybe you've changed your views now, nothing wrong with that. We can straighten it out.

Do you Charliejoejohn2 fully support a woman's right to terminate her pregnancy up to 6 months in ?
Do you Charliejoejohn2 fully support a criminal like Ian Huntley not being given a death sentence ?