Pinocchio | Page 2 | Vital Football

Pinocchio

How sneaky when they told us about it?
Sneaky implementing a tax rise when it was in their manifesto not to raise taxes. Why didn’t they use the £360 million per week for the NHS they said we’d save if we voted Brexit.? You do remember the Big red Bus don’t you? Its beyond compression why anyone would be hoodwinked and try to defend the lying sneaky morally corrupt article we have as PM.

Sneaky implementing a tax rise when it was in their manifesto not to raise taxes. Why didn’t they use the £360 million per week for the NHS they said we’d save if we voted Brexit.? You do remember the Big red Bus don’t you? Its beyond compression why anyone would be hoodwinked and try to defend the lying sneaky morally corrupt article we have as PM.
But covid19 was in their manifesto mate and not by the other lot either.

Have you forgotten about the cost of COVID. You would need 20 buses with that amount just to pay for the cost. I suggest you direct your frustrations at the Chinese.

Chinese have nothing to do with our PM being a many times proven liar and an adulterous individual. He can’t be trusted! Not fit for office👎
Gavin Williamson has been sacked and Dominic Raab has been shifted from the Foreign office after his holiday fiasco,yet another U TURN from the Buffon known as Boris Johnson.No doubt it'll be Keir Starmer or Dianne Abbott to blame Charlie.:LOL: UTB

Poor old Chuck's rather had his love spuds cut off when it comes to his usual attack line of "the Tories want to scrap the NHS", so he digs in his bag of tricks to tell us Boris is an adulterer. So is Liz Truss, so is Miss Dianne, so is Corbychov, so is Bliar.

Glad Williamson's gone, Rabb probably isn't the charmer needed for the Foreign Office and his holiday botch ddn't refect well, I'm not sure about Liberal Liz but she has done wonders for international trade.

Closer to home the Marxist Council of Sheffeld Oblast ban a blue comedian from playing the City Hall. Outstanding and pwogwessive.

Nope, its a minor re-shuffle and all fully expected.

Any comment about the Labour front benchers who've resigned this week. I'm sure you keep up with it all, or are you Labour supporters like the Wednesdayites who know more about United than we do..?

Nope, its a minor re-shuffle and all fully expected.

Any comment about the Labour front benchers who've resigned this week. I'm sure you keep up with it all, or are you Labour supporters like the Wednesdayites who know more about United than we do..?
Minor reshuffle?:LOL: That's a cracker Pops. Listening to you Tenbobers on here i dint think Labour had enuff MP's to have a front bench. UTB

Poor old Chuck's rather had his love spuds cut off when it comes to his usual attack line of "the Tories want to scrap the NHS", so he digs in his bag of tricks to tell us Boris is an adulterer. So is Liz Truss, so is Miss Dianne, so is Corbychov, so is Bliar.

Glad Williamson's gone, Rabb probably isn't the charmer needed for the Foreign Office and his holiday botch ddn't refect well, I'm not sure about Liberal Liz but she has done wonders for international trade.

Closer to home the Marxist Council of Sheffeld Oblast ban a blue comedian from playing the City Hall. Outstanding and pwogwessive.
So you admitting Boris made a poor appointment with Williamson then Raumy? Old news re; Chubby Brown isn't it,it's a load of ball ax if folk don't like him and his act don't go to see it,simple as,in my opinion.UTB

So you admitting Boris made a poor appointment with Williamson then Raumy?

Yep, Williamson shouldn't have been given any ministerial role until he was exonerated over the Huawei leak, he never has been as far as I'm aware. He floundered during the pandemic re exams and proved he's not of the calibre to be a minister.

Old news re; Chubby Brown isn't it,it's a load of ball ax if folk don't like him and his act don't go to see it,simple as,in my opinion.UTB

Labour are removing the right of individual choice in a brazen attack on freedoms. Doesn't that worry you ? What next are they going to ban ? Here's me thinking we defeated these types of people in 1945.

Yep, Williamson shouldn't have been given any ministerial role until he was exonerated over the Huawei leak, he never has been as far as I'm aware. He floundered during the pandemic re exams and proved he's not of the calibre to be a minister.

Labour are removing the right of individual choice in a brazen attack on freedoms. Doesn't that worry you ? What next are they going to ban ? Here's me thinking we defeated these types of people in 1945.
Chuffin hell Raumy,a bit over the top there fella,do you think everyone who fought in the war was a ten bob Tory? UTB

Chuffin hell Raumy,a bit over the top there fella,do you think everyone who fought in the war was a ten bob Tory? UTB

I think if your average Tommy, or Kraut in fact, during both world wars had a crystal ball - they'd have a glimpse into the future before saying "fuck this lark" throwing their rifles to the ground and heading home.

Who wants to give their life for Sultan Khan's London or some spiteful Sheffield Marxist deciding people can't watch a comedian ?