Pinocchio | Vital Football

Pinocchio

Now where would Labour get the money ?. That magic money tree 😂. Have you forgotten how much the pandemic has cost ?.

Unless you wear a point hat and sit in the corner, it is obvious that the NHS is in desperate need of reform. It is bloated with management, non-jobs, waste and sloth. For everyone on the front line, there are four or five bureaucrats including Client Experience Managers and Diversity Managers on £70k a year salaries soaking away the wall of cash we chuck in the bottomless bucket every day. It is a mess. Its always been a mess since 1946. It needed bailing out before it was officially a thing.

I bet we wouldn't have to look very hard to find $14bn of savings a year to pay for social care, yet the left and the unions won't even consider doing anything on the grounds that they are 'saving our NHS'. And now nearly two years into a pandemic that we are told we 'have to live with' there is no sign that we are doing anything about developing isolated respiratory units so we don't have to shut half of every hospital down for infection control, and have ICU's in corridors every time the numbers go up 10%. Its rubbish. What is the Head of Art Therapy, doing for their wages..? What is Boris doing giving something as big as Social Care to the NHS. Feck knows. I couldn't think of a bigger shambles to push this on to if I tried.

Keep banging the pans, and sending more money...

They all tell porkies, once you accept that it does become easier.
Fauci and his ‘Gain of function‘ lies are classic.

Forgot to say if only I owned a company supplying the NHS ! £££££$$$$¥¥¥€€€£££, it’s not fit for purpose. Covid is the Patsy .......this time.

Anybody tell me why we still send so much money abroad ?
it’s like me offering to buy next doors food for the week then being unable to pay my mortgage it doesn’t or shouldn’t happen

it’s like me offering to buy next doors food for the week then being unable to pay my mortgage it doesn’t or shouldn’t happen
Completely agree. Also one of the largest costs in the NHS now is for translators. We don’t do ourselves any favours. The DHSC new warehouse that is currently supplying COVID PPE FOC to hospitals has 50 years stock of aprons on current use. Over ordered there is so much waste.

Its supposed to be for international development, but is more and more tied up with wokist policies, as that bastion of intellectuals Labour MP Claudia Webb, asked the Foreign Secretary the other day "What is being done to ensure the Taliban have safe zones for LGBT people".

Mercedes Benz, AK47's, the Presidents overseas property portfolio, the pockets of senior officials, the wages of various 'charities', TV advertising for
just £3 a month. the list goes on an on. Not much gets to the poor bugger at the bottom. It is a fact that in two years worth of just the UK's aid contributions to sub-Saharan Africa, there is enough money for everyone to have clean drinking water. 40 years of it and they still have to drink diluted cow piss. Next we'll be telling them we can't do anything for them because climate change, sorry emergency, catastrophe, apocolypse or what ever hyperbole they can dream up for something that doesn't exist.

Completely agree. Also one of the largest costs in the NHS now is for translators. We don’t do ourselves any favours. The DHSC new warehouse that is currently supplying COVID PPE FOC to hospitals has 50 years stock of aprons on current use. Over ordered there is so much waste.

The laughable bit of the 20,000 'translators' we saved from Afghanistan, is that a couple of London Boroughs are advertising for £50 an hour interpreters for them. Like, what..?

Personally I don’t care what it’s for you don’t look after next doors kids at the expense of your own no family on earth would do that I know it sounds harsh but they’re the harsh facts. When we’ve sorted our own house out I don’t have a problem helping other people although 18 month of lockdown has left a black hole in the countries finances that will take decades to fill

Well well well a Tory MP telling lies,well i never.:ROFLMAO: Get ready for the tenbob brigade backing the liar Charlie and you just know it'll be Labour's fault.:ROFLMAO: UTB
Anyone not thinking Johnson’s a Liar needs to give their head a wobble when they’ve got it out of the sand that is!! Ps. I seem to remember seeing it somewhere we would put £360 million a week into the NHS if we voted leave

Johnson is a disgrace to the office he holds. He’s the lowest of the low. Proven liar and fornicator, gangster type behaviour in his past and god only knows what more.