Pinocchio | Page 29 | Vital Football

Pinocchio

Well well well a Tory MP telling lies,well i never.:ROFLMAO: Get ready for the tenbob brigade backing the liar Charlie and you just know it'll be Labour's fault.:ROFLMAO: UTB
I'm here Rod. And you do know that Sir Liar has told us there were 6 or 15 people
(and never mentioned his gobby sidekick once) in attendance and that the policve sent out 20 questionaires? I hope he doesn't get a parking ticket mate, he needs to be sat opposite to our Boris.

Last edited:
I'm here Rod. And you do know that Sir Liar has told us there were 6 or 15 people
(and never mentioned his gobby sidekick once) in attendance and that the policve sent out 20 questionaires? I hope he doesn't get a parking ticket mate, he needs to be sat opposite to our Boris.
The old adage that good liars should have good memories seems to be another epic fail in Beer Starmer's long list of them (Jimmy Saville- 'Not on my watch' when he was head of the CPS being another)

Brexit!! As big of a flop for ordinary folk as the Tory privatisation program was. 🤔

Attachments

• 5CB157B5-2F5E-44E1-955B-8527F0AA6234.jpeg
    5CB157B5-2F5E-44E1-955B-8527F0AA6234.jpeg
    110.4 KB · Views: 3
Brexit was not a Tory policy mate...Mr C ameron sent a leaflet to all households asking for us to vote remain but I expect you ignored that CJJ.
That’s Irrelevant to be fair. The Tories won the election on promises Johnson made during the campaign for Brexit like The Big Red Bus’ promise about the NHS getting millions and the Let’s get it done!! Slogan not to forget his immigration promises. That’s when the lies started and they’ve continued throughout his Premiership. If any Tories MPs had any morals he’d have been long gone by now. The man is a disgrace to the office he holds. Most people realise that now!!!

That’s Irrelevant to be fair. The Tories won the election on promises Johnson made during the campaign for Brexit like The Big Red Bus’ promise about the NHS getting millions and the Let’s get it done!! Slogan not to forget his immigration promises. That’s when the lies started and they’ve continued throughout his Premiership. If any Tories MPs had any morals he’d have been long gone by now. The man is a disgrace to the office he holds. Most people realise that now!!!
Unfortunately the alternative is much much worse CJJ until labour sorts its shit out and gets some credible people in opposition nothing will change

They did with Labour votes CCJ.....No lies just politics. Boris won beciase of the flip flopping by Labour and the Lib Dem denial of the vote.

Unfortunately the alternative is much much worse CJJ until labour sorts its shit out and gets some credible people in opposition nothing will change
With respect Bully. I read the Labour manifesto and couldn’t find a lot wrong with it whereas the Tory manifesto has been proven to be a pack of populist rubbish and lies. This PM is incompetent and a proven liar. Tory MPs have no morals or Johnson would have been gone some time ago. Once a liar always a liar. Leopards don’t change their spots. I’ll say the same about the Labour leader if he’s found guilty of breaking the rules he should go. This lot are bringing the country to its knees!!

That won’t change the fact that he’s lied through his teeth numerous times plus he doesn’t come up to the standards expected of a leader of the country. He’s a guising mummer!!
You mean like Sir Liar. He did have to go back the the House to apologise twice for lying. Then the lies over the Durham gathering....he said 6 then 15 but the police know better and sent 20 questionnaires out. Hope we hear soon but don't
worry the Crime and Police Commy is Labour to help CJJ.

You mean like Sir Liar. He did have to go back the the House to apologise twice for lying. Then the lies over the Durham gathering....he said 6 then 15 but the police know better and sent 20 questionnaires out. Hope we hear soon but don't
worry the Crime and Police Commy is Labour to help CJJ.
I’m not worried. He needs sacking if found guilty of breaking the rules. End of!! Anyone, no matter what party in those positions of power need to be whiter than white and your man Johnson is far from that with his rule breaking and lies. He’s more a mid Grey!! Whether he get the vote tonight or not it doesn’t alter the fact he’s still a disgrace to the office he holds with his lies and deceit. 👎

I’m not worried. He needs sacking if found guilty of breaking the rules. End of!! Anyone, no matter what party in those positions of power need to be whiter than white and your man Johnson is far from that with his rule breaking and lies. He’s more a mid Grey!! Whether he get the vote tonight or not it doesn’t alter the fact he’s still a disgrace to the office he holds with his lies and deceit. 👎
PS. If Johnson does win the vote it will just show what a set of morally corrupt MPs there are in the Tory Party.