Perez Completes Move To Leicester. | Page 2 | Vital Football

Perez Completes Move To Leicester.

Didn't someone on here relay a conversation between Fatty and Charnley where they said Benitez was becoming difficult and maybe relegation and clearing the decks was the answer

That's EXACTLY what's happening! Clear the decks, cash in on who he can and right this season off (Still pick up £100m in TV money, regardless). Rebuild in the championship next season for an immediate return to the PL.

The Yo Yo continues, Ashley doesn't give a fuck about relegation. Why would he? Bounced back twice at the first attempt and at a fraction of the cost of trying to stay in the PL. Good reason to clear out any dead wood and start again. He isnt selling man, its too fucking easy for the fat ****.

It IS too easy. It's all about diversion and raking in as much as he can whilst controlling the expectation level.

Those that have ideas above their station, for example ambition and aiming for mid-table upwards or a cup as well as spending the going rate on footballing things, are weeded out.

In my opinion, this point in Ashley's 'reign' is the first time that there can be no excuse for anything or anyone to line his version of NUFC's pockets. In the past with the many misdemeanors, there has always been a nagging suspicion or a golden egg been laid, just to keep certain people in the loop or wonder about a changed approach to the club.

The release of Rafa for him wanting the club to better itself is the final proof that any sensible mind needs to cut ties with the club and all that should be left is a zombie crowd. I bet a very high percentage will watch the likes of Love island and on that note NUFC is fucked beyond repair.

There's no way on earth I would watch fucking Love Island unless there was a public vote to see who you could feed to the sharks.

It IS too easy. It's all about diversion and raking in as much as he can whilst controlling the expectation level.

Those that have ideas above their station, for example ambition and aiming for mid-table upwards or a cup as well as spending the going rate on footballing things, are weeded out.

In my opinion, this point in Ashley's 'reign' is the first time that there can be no excuse for anything or anyone to line his version of NUFC's pockets. In the past with the many misdemeanors, there has always been a nagging suspicion or a golden egg been laid, just to keep certain people in the loop or wonder about a changed approach to the club.

The release of Rafa for him wanting the club to better itself is the final proof that any sensible mind needs to cut ties with the club and all that should be left is a zombie crowd. I bet a very high percentage will watch the likes of Love island and on that note NUFC is fucked beyond repair.

People have said that soooo many times before then still gone back. For so many the straw never breaks the camel's back for long .

You conclude the release of Benitez is final proof that Ashley had no ambition for our club when in reality his appointment of the 18+ million leech followed by the application of super glue to his wallet should have been the catalyst.

The manager did fuck all in three years aside from prop up the very bloke thousands of simpering love sick Newcastle supporters claim to hate.

And before any of his worshippers come out with the usual defence, that statement would apply to any manager under fat mike regardless of whether they were considered great or not.

Rafa was our Love island and embarrassingly he was given to us by Ashley but I suspect thousands will never get that so better keep pointing those fingers at the 52,000.

Meanwhile in the real world the asset stripping continues.

This is funny as fuck for the stupid bastards that still go, after what fatty keeps doing to them. if this takeover doesnt happen be honest who is looking forward to the end of next season if they are relegated and seeing the fans crying on live TV.

It's ludicrous to think we will just have Gayle and co as a strike force. There will be incomings.
How good is Perez anyway, a bit in and out for my liking and to get that money may be good business.

It's ludicrous to think we will just have Gayle and co as a strike force. There will be incomings.
How good is Perez anyway, a bit in and out for my liking and to get that money may be good business.

Why's it ludicrous ? Shefki Kuqi anyone ?

Good business for who, exactly? Newcastle will see a fraction of it. If that.

We will start the season with new strikers, guaranteed.

Might try the Belgian or German second division for players. Done France, Spain and Holland so might as well try somewhere else.

Club is a joke and an even bigger one than before, finding it hard to care, might just fuck it off for good.

He's not Jewish and even if he was there's no need for that racist shite in this day and age, christ.

Where's the racism you fucking mong? Jews are a race now are they? I've seen you call people a lot worse than Jews on here so get off your high horse fucking hypocrite.

Might try the Belgian or German second division for players. Done France, Spain and Holland so might as well try somewhere else.

Club is a joke and an even bigger one than before, finding it hard to care, might just fuck it off for good.
Azerbaijan?