Perez Completes Move To Leicester. | Page 3 | Vital Football

Perez Completes Move To Leicester.

We must have the stupidest fans in the league. I wonder if they would keep turning up at their favorite restaurant if it started serving crap food and insulting the diners? There surely isn't another club anywhere that would put up with this.
I bet some would still turn up if the owner installed a world class manager but served the same crap food.

I will say it again - the local rags need to grow a pair and get behind a boycott week in week out - make it back page headlines every week.

People should be made to feel uneasy about going to St James it’s the only way

You used "Jew" as an insult. The fact that you can't see that is why you're having a problem .
So what? You Christian ****. See how it works. Here's the real racism for the people who can't seem to tell the difference between race and religion

https://www.vox.com/2019/7/2/20679896/israel-protest-ethiopia-killing-teenager

The illegal, RACIST apartheid (Jewish only) rogue state of Israel killing other Jews because, well

1. They can
2. Ethiopians are black

The irony of this of course is that indigenous Arabs of Muslim and Christian descent aren't allowed to use the same roads or walkways as the settling European Jews. All while Israel claim all the benefits of being in the EU while geographically situated in the middle East. I won't get into the billions of funding they get from America to sustain their illegal racist apartheid state.

So remember the next time you're channelling your fake rage - take it out on real racists.

Last edited:
My pipe and slippers say otherwise. If you read it again you'll notice I put 'fake' in front of it. You know like those people who get outraged by what the news tells them. That's you. Brainwashed

My pipe and slippers say otherwise. If you read it again you'll notice I put 'fake' in front of it. You know like those people who get outraged by what the news tells them. That's you. Brainwashed

All that cutting eyeholes into pillowcases is starting to mess with your head bonny lad.