Perez Completes Move To Leicester. | Vital Football

Perez Completes Move To Leicester.

Hope he shines for them,always thought he had potential just needs to be played in a system that suits his style.

Good luck to him.

Even more importantly it could be the first real sign of Ashley's intent for the new season (end sarcasm).

Wouldn't it be ironic, score at SJP and replicate the 'fingers in ears' gesture from last season.

So, just in case anyone was hanging on to this 'takeover' con, once you sign a deal or agree a price the seller can't gain from selling an asset.

Him and Longstaff, that's half the "loan" paid back. Lascelles and Schar for the other half?

For me, Perez's body language suggested he wanted away since he was booed off at home early last season. Im sure ironically enough it was against Leicester.

The finger in ear celebration a basic piss take out of the 'boo' boys.

£30m is excellent business for a form player that only reaches it 5 games out of 50 but this is Ashley's NUFC and it may as well be 30p as the club wont see it.

£30m for Perez? Id snap their hand off, he aint worth anywhere near that but if Leicester are daft enough to pay it.

The more concerning thing is where is the money going to go? Hahaha think we all know the answer to that! I did say Ashcunt would let Benitez's contract run out then there's no one to try and stop him cashing in on those he can make a tidy profit on.

Longstaff, Schar, Dubravka and Lascelles next? Wouldnt be bothered if Lascelles went but keep the other 3!

Wouldn't it be ironic, score at SJP and replicate the 'fingers in ears' gesture from last season.
Hasn’t he already scored for Leicester at SDA?

I agree with OM, Toony and UKrocks. Let’s not get carried away, here. He only looks half-decent cos he’s in a sea of mediocrity at Newcastle.

Great deal if the club were to see any of it. Of course, we all know the score there.

Personally I won't miss him because he's nowhere near as good as he thinks he is, but for the people saying take the 30m - the fat Jew won't spend it and now there's not a striker or manager in sight. I honestly hope we go down without picking up a point.

Personally I won't miss him because he's nowhere near as good as he thinks he is, but for the people saying take the 30m - the fat Jew won't spend it and now there's not a striker or manager in sight. I honestly hope we go down without picking up a point.

He's not Jewish and even if he was there's no need for that racist shite in this day and age, christ.
Didn't someone on here relay a conversation between Fatty and Charnley where they said Benitez was becoming difficult and maybe relegation and clearing the decks was the answer, well guess what's happening.

With Almiron coming in , if this were a normal club I'd say that's an upgrade on Perez and that £30 million was good business. We'll miss his workrate and with Rondon going we've lost over half of our goals from last season . Thinking about it Ashley's actually 46 million up as he wouldn't spend the 16 million for Rondon.

At least we've Gayle and Muto who have a combined Premier league goal tally for Newcastle of .......seven.