People Trafficking | Page 3 | Vital Football

People Trafficking

I compared the two meaning I believe them to be comparable, therefore, in your eyes I am a heartless bastard surely?

I thought the same about David Lammy and Diane Abbot when they both fell asleep during the Brexit talks last week. ?

Lammy was NOT asleep. The un edited photo showed he was actually glancing at his phone. It was tawdry, lazy journalism.
Abbott was apparently asleep though.

So, the Govt announces a major review into Serious & Organised Crime. It`s well overdue and a good thing, albeit the problem has clearly and incontestably been major league skimping on resource.

Interesting that the person appointed to lead the review is none other than Sir Craig Mackey ! He`s the gentleman who, whilst Deputy Commissioner of the Met Police, found himself in a locked car watching the very close by murderous attack on Keith Palmer at the Houses of Parliament. He was bitterly criticised by many within the police as well as the public for that "episode". I`m not sure what experience of proper organised crime (the now retired) Mackey has but as far as a lot of people in the Police Service are concerned, I suspect he will be seen as lacking in credibility. Mackey seems to me to be yet another nodding dog, yes man with a police medal and a knighthood. There are still too many nodding dogs managing today`s police service.

I notice valencia and 666 are fairly quiet on this matter. I wonder would they have the same reaction on this had been 'of middle eastern/asian origin', rather than northern irish/white.

i dont seem to see him slating the apparent NI sex trafficking organised crime network that the police clearly believe is in place.

I notice valencia and 666 are fairly quiet on this matter. I wonder would they have the same reaction on this had been 'of middle eastern/asian origin', rather than northern irish/white.

i dont seem to see him slating the apparent NI sex trafficking organised crime network that the police clearly believe is in place.
I block those two (and only them) but I bet they didn't express outrage at the exposure last week of mass child abuse at a Catholic (private) school over a period of years. I'm certain they will not have claimed that Christians are paedophiles by nature, having said as much about Muslims.

Last edited:
I block those two (and only them) but I bet they didn't express outrage and the exposure last week of mass child abuse at a Catholic (private) school over a period of years. I'm certain they will not have claimed that Christians are paedophiles by nature, having said as much about Muslims.
In VG's case, it's only true if it comes from the teachings of our Tommy - peace be upon him صلى الله عليه وسلم

Nl sex trafficking organised crime network? 31 men and 8 women from Vietnam?

You really are desparate

No, it is just a typical unhelpful Wayne comment.
Wasn't my comment. You have to understand that 3 x 6 is obsessed with grooming of women and children by muslim cab drivers to the exclusion of all other abuse that was and still is prevalent across the nation. He's quick to get information on what happened in Rochdale, for example, but can never find examples of abuse in children's homes, mental and corrective institutions, private schools and so on.

Nl sex trafficking organised crime network? 31 men and 8 women from Vietnam?

Organised Crime Groups involved in people trafficking/smuggling are also likely to be involved in other illicit activities that cross international borders - such as drug importation, cigarette smuggling and tax frauds. Key enablers include logistical know-how and means (transport), go-to contacts and corruption. Organised crime thrives on corruption. Theoretically speaking (and not referring to the 39 x homicide case currently in the news) a haulier in Ireland involved in trafficking (people or other commodities) will undoubtedly have direct or indirect connections with organised criminals elsewhere, in particular, dependent upon commodity, Eastern Europe, South America, Spain and the Middle East (places like Dubai ). International organised crime essentially involves international criminal contacts/networks. The biggest impact on UK related Organised Crime over the last ten years or so has been the growth of dangerous Eastern European criminal networks whose foothold and influence in the UK has grown stronger and stronger.

UK police`s definition of an Organised Crime Groups is pretty loose and was generated to enable a convenient analytical menu to serve statistical needs of the Home Office. The true extent and effect of Organised Crime is an unpalatable picture for politicians bent on self-serving false assurances.

Organised crime thrives on corruption. Theoretically speaking (and not referring to the 39 x homicide case currently in the news) a haulier in Ireland involved in trafficking (people or other commodities) will undoubtedly have direct or indirect connections with organised criminals elsewhere, in particular, dependent upon commodity, Eastern Europe, South America, Spain and the Middle East (places like Dubai ). International organised crime essentially involves international criminal contacts/networks. The biggest impact on UK related Organised Crime over the last ten years or so has been the growth of dangerous Eastern European criminal networks whose foothold and influence in the UK has grown stronger and stronger.

Cheers, I have less of an understanding as you, but I thought this was likely the case. I haven't read anything about a specific Northern Ireland Sex Trafficking ring, so I agree it is far more likely that the individuals highlighted as involved in this are part of a much larger network covering Europe and beyond.

Cheers, I have less of an understanding as you, but I thought this was likely the case. I haven't read anything about a specific Northern Ireland Sex Trafficking ring, so I agree it is far more likely that the individuals highlighted as involved in this are part of a much larger network covering Europe and beyond.
Still in denial