Pay What You Can vs Crawley | Vital Football

Pay What You Can vs Crawley

Unfortunately, PDPS is still receiving £0.008 per coffee sold. Our loyal fanbase will continue to boycott until this grave injustice is righted... and then they'll find something else to boycott. Perhaps we could start a poll to decide the next boycott cause?
Polls are boycotted

Amazing promotion and no excuse for not 'selling' out for this one

Agreed.

I hope every seat is occupied but I reckon we’ll struggle to break the 8k barrier - there’s a general apathy in the Medway towns.

I also hope existing season ticket holders and those that bought a ticket before the offer don’t start complaining about such a positive step.

Pay what you can

or

Pay what you want?

Some will pay just a quid for sure. Some on the breadline might pay a quid as that might be their only chance of seeing the Gills in very difficult times. I suspect plenty more will feel like getting behind this fabulous momentum that the new owners have started and pay a fair bit more. Whatever your circumstances, this is a brilliant offer and makes me about as proud and optimistic about the future my club as I have been in a very long while.

Good initiative to fill the ground and hopefully entice some new fans along. It would be nice if there is a "gift" for season ticket holders too who have stumped up quite a bit more money up front and had to sit through quite a lot of crap this season for their outlay...

I've always loved the idea of letting fans pay what they want for ST and all tickets for a season. As it's our club you'd think people would still pick a fair amount. My suspicion is people would take advantage.