Pardew Stays. | Vital Football

Pardew Stays.

We should be delighted by this announcement. If Llambias says he stays, that means he should be gone by the end of the week.

I hate to admit it but the mackems are showing more ambition these days, after all they did sack martin `the unsackable` O`neill because of their poor league postition and what do we get? another year of the same old same old hoof ball that deserves to be in the championship and not the greatest league in europe.

to smokescreen the lack of summer signings he will be telling us to kiss Mikes feet for fighting off huge bids for our best players, again

I've never felt so underwhelmed in my time supporting nufc, all I can see now is nextbseason starting shite and pardew gone by october with all the top managers taken

just the cheek of it, the 0 3 to the mackems should have seen him do the honourable thing and sod off, the shame of that result appears to have been conveniently swept under the carpet, cockney twats

It probably fits in well with Ashley's plan which was to buy cheap and sell for a profit.With our style of football last season and the body language of our players it is a knocking bet that the like of Cabaye and Ben Arfa will want to move on which is exactly what Ashley wants. Get them off the wage bill and replace them with cheaper players and the cycle continues. This is what the future holds under Ashley I am pleased I am playing no further part in it. They can do want the fuck they want in my eyes because I've given in up on them.

I dont expect much from them at all if anything. I shall avoid reading the local rags which are a complete waste of time, partucarly Ryder.
I guess as we no longer expect anything they can not disappoint us. Its just so annoying to have dross served up when with a little bit of organisation and the right coaching in place we might have gone places. Now there is no hope and thats not being pessimistic its recognising what we have.

Well we can sit back and watch the car crash next season and the whaling and gnashing of teeth from the supporters who have just handed over another £500.00. I'm going to enjoy this.

What surprises me is that some people complain constantly about what WILL happen and when it DOES, they act surprised.

We know what the tin has said for ages.