Pardew No Longer Infesting NUFC - Official | Page 11 | Vital Football

Pardew No Longer Infesting NUFC - Official

But it doesn't take a lot of intelligence to see beyond the man in the firing line.
A bit like an idiot shouting and screaming at a customer service official.

Pardew was more than a customer service official ..he lied to us on numerous occasions , played negAtive football and ruined a few players ..he may have been doing his masters bidding but he still did it

Hugo45Viana - 31/12/2014 12:54

Elephant Stone is superb...
Couldn't be further from the truth TC I reckon respectively.
I would be pretty certain that the Ashley Out chants will definitely return by the end of this season. I haven't heard them at any home game this season. (Granted I've only been to 5 home 2 away).
People demanding Ashley leaves (once again). Which begs the question why hound Pardew out when the problems are clearly in the boardroom and beyond.
People seemed to focus all venum on Pardew. When he was far from our biggest problem.

If you consider ashley the issue then why go to so many games? Anyway, I stand by my belief that a few results will have the young lads waving their shoes again and singing the managers name, just like they did for pardew.

Just seen this on another forum
http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=386&fid=185&sty=2&act=1&mid=2110401753

Posted 31 Dec 2014 14:19
Just been to the training ground...
... With the kids so they could get a few autographs.

Most players gladly obliged, but a few (steven taylor, janmaat, Tiote and a couple who drove past too quickly to tell) just ignored the few kids there and buggered off.

Anyhow. To the point of the post.

BBC look north sports (that gadgie who looks like alan partridge) interviewing us outside about our feelings on John Carver getting the job for the rest of the season.

I declined to be interviewed myself. But the bloke said, it hasn't been announced publicly yet but will have by the time they show the interviews on the 6.30 news.

Ashley and no other owner will never deter me from going to games. That's my choice I suppose. Not buying the merchandise is another thing I choose to do.
If I don't go to a game and purchase a ticket. Someone else will. So it's never going to affect Ashley unless it's done on a wide scale. Something we've never managed to achieve. (Even 'the hull game' 6 years ago had a decent attendance).

And there we have it. I'm not going to do it because someone will take my place. Sheep mentality. How about sticking to your principals and do what you believe to be morally right instead of waiting for someone else to take the lead?

I couldn't give a fuck that someone has taken my seat. I know I'm not giving the fat **** money. Anybody who does deserves to be looked down upon. That's their problem, not mine.

It's not a sheep mentality at all. Plenty of people went when Shepherd was in charge. Presumably yourself OM and TC. Where you all sheep? Glory Hunters maybe? Pointless having digs at fans who go.
We are all agreed Ashley is the problem.
So why are people hounding Pardew out?

Ive always defended people's right to attend but one of the last times I went, I ended up having an argument with a bloke who sat beside me because he challenged my opinion on what I was witnessing on the pitch and my views on Pardew.

There is a high percentage of people there that were Pardew apologists for reasons that weren't political and most rated the bloke as a good manager, these are the sheep in my opinion.

They will be upset now that we're getting shot of him but not for the same reasons as has been pointed out as making little difference by some on here.

Hugo, if only you had said why you wanted to go and not say that if you didn't others would in your place. enough said for me.

Ashley not getting 30 quid from me is not a deterrent for anything. I go to support the team. Comes with the term supporter.
Those having digs at those who go is pointless and petty. And from experience half those who slag people for going have probably never had a season ticket. (Although I know you have Om too).

Hugo45Viana - 31/12/2014 15:47

Ashley not getting 30 quid from me is not a deterrent for anything. I go to support the team. Comes with the term supporter.
Those having digs at those who go is pointless and petty. And from experience half those who slag people for going have probably never had a season ticket. (Although I know you have Om too).
-------------------------
Bullshit where do you get your odds (HALF)?

Good riddance to the horrible bastard but we know the cancer still remains, heres hoping the next manager gets us relegated

Sherwood now the bookies favourite but not much in it.

Some bookies have dropped odds on Karanka but the big mover is Thomas Tuchel, probably as he's out of contract although has said he isn't working until the summer

I think a young foreign 'coach' as opposed to a manager might appeal to Ashley but would Ashley appeal to them?

Can't see many ambitious managers wanting the job, I'm still leaning towards Carver as where my money would go. The club have been bigging him up on social media with his SBR references and all that..