Pardew No Longer Infesting NUFC - Official | Page 10 | Vital Football

Pardew No Longer Infesting NUFC - Official

that thing of playing a bit of music obsessively for a week or more,sorry for going off thread it's just that time of night.
Rory Gallagher there's a guitar player Odin.

Started playing guitar when I was 16 & am still shit,can still chant tho & writing songs.
Mi little fella plays it well.
You heard any John Martyn?

I haven't but i will check him out!

I've been playing guitar since i was 11 or 12, got pretty decent at one point, a little out of practice nowadays but it comes back quickly when i have the time. Played in a few blues power trios, picked up bass around then too, it's handy being able to multitask in that industry!

Depends where your at with your bairns,just come back from Amsterdam with my youngest.
Some folk on here don't have em.No Grandbairn of mine of mine would ever wear a wonga top.Pick it back up. :2:

He has no place in our city.
Some fat bastard in Benwell or the Bahamas dictates & we sit & wait

getting back on the topic thread, I would not be surprised if he sticks with Carver if he gets decent results.
Its the easy cheap option and he only wants a coach. Although I understand Carver was the organiser for most of the training sessions under Pardew, so not a good sign.
With Ashley's Rangers interest a sale could be an option in the near future.

Starting to wonder if there is something up with Pardews move to Palace ? how long does it take when the 2 clubs have put everything in place on Sunday/Monday

I hope he stays here, that would be hilarious.

The sheep would accept it though, without question.

They would be prepared to have a man who prefers Palace over us, and they'll likely chant his name to be done with it.

shearers boots - 31/12/2014 09:02

Starting to wonder if there is something up with Pardews move to Palace ? how long does it take when the 2 clubs have put everything in place on Sunday/Monday

The main stumbling block is the number of mirrors that Parsnip has demanded in his office.
Palace can't afford them all.

At the end of the day if Ashley doesn't change his philosophy for the club of `profit before ambition' any manager who accepts the appointment under those conditions will be in direct conflict with the supporters. A run of a few poor results and the knives would be out and we will looking for a new manager. There will be fewer and fewer people capable of keeping this ever changing squad in the PL so eventually we will be relegated which hopefully see us rid of the little, fat, cockney shithouse.

Today should be the day palace name pards. But, has anyone else woke up very worried about who's next in for us?

The one thing I would say is that the shit directed towards parsnip has obviously had an effect.

Those talking about further protests against the fat c@nt, should bear that in mind.

Thinking they are Teflon coated, and impervious to protest, might now be a myth.

No.... the new man will win a few games and a lot of fans will forget all about ashley and come on here and places like here and declare all is good.

We all know how this will go ..no manager until the last week of Jan by then a too late to assess the squad and bring anyone in . A few will go in the meantime and the new man will get us 12 points to keep us up just for the summer of buying cheap foreign shit recommended by Carr

Some money for this Christophe Galtier chap. Never heard of him and not sure what pedigree he has.

Also a bit of money for McClaren...

Sherwood is the favourite but I can't see it, thinks it's just the Spurs/Cockney link.

My money would still be on Carver at least till the end of the season. Maybe an outside bet on McClaren.

There is definitely some money to be made on these next manager odds, if only I hadn't quit betting due to it getting a bit 'moreish'

Elephant Stone is superb...
Couldn't be further from the truth TC I reckon respectively.
I would be pretty certain that the Ashley Out chants will definitely return by the end of this season. I haven't heard them at any home game this season. (Granted I've only been to 5 home 2 away).
People demanding Ashley leaves (once again). Which begs the question why hound Pardew out when the problems are clearly in the boardroom and beyond.
People seemed to focus all venum on Pardew. When he was far from our biggest problem.