Pardew No Longer Infesting NUFC - Official | Page 12 | Vital Football

Pardew No Longer Infesting NUFC - Official

I still think this is a crossroads in the Ashley tenureship and one in which the road taken may not take us to where we think we are headed.

The news will have knocked Ashley for 6 and if, for example, all of the things we have said that go on behind the scenes actually happen, then the fact Pardew walked has surely got Ashley worried that his policy to exist for profit alone, is destined to fail.

It will be no surprise if the hold up in the deal was for any skeletons in the NUFC closet to be watertight and with Ashley being classed as a loner or someone that finds it hard to trust others, this way of running us could change.

He got his 4 years worth out of Pardew with countless hidden million profit but no-one will be as good for him again. Something has to change.

Even if our expected appointment of Carver happens, it has the pitfall of his Geordie roots dictating his passion from time to time and there's no way he or any Newcastle fan will sacrifice ambitions here for an extra 50 pence in the pay packet.

I still expect a Steve McClaren or a decent foreign coach to come in to develop what we have for market. If we achieve something like Europe along the way then I reckon they'll take it on the back of a quality appointment but the policy of spending what we earn wont change, as flawed as that is.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30665785

Pardew has money to spend...He wont know himself! Shola to Palace as well?

I will be very curious to hear TNMW thoughts once he realises Ashley really is the money grabbing bastard the majority on here have painted him to be and that his policy to exist for profit alone is "the only way" and he will always find a way.

Don't be surprised if he is championioning a unsack Pardew.com campaign in the near future.

CM - 28/12/2014 22:58

Mcnamee67 - 28/12/2014 22:33

Just think CM, if Yossi Benayoun hadn't kicked fresh air with 90 seconds to go, West Ham would have won the FA cup with Pardew as your manager.

I will never ever forget that Gerrard goal in injury time Mc, or the dreadful pennos we took.

Imagine Mildew's milking of a Cup Final Victory tho?

You knocked us out in the Semi-final , at Villa Park.

Even if our expected appointment of Carver happens, it has the pitfall of his Geordie roots dictating his passion from time to time and there's no way he or any Newcastle fan will sacrifice ambitions here for an extra 50 pence in the pay packet.

Read more: http://www.newcastle.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=30492&start=201&posts=224#ixzz3Nlq5x5Mg

Did you write that before Carver left all our best players out of the team for the match today?

He'd sell his own grandmother, never mind where he comes from.

OldLeazes - 3/1/2015 14:57

Read more: http://www.newcastle.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=30492&start=201&posts=224#ixzz3Nlq5x5Mg

Did you write that before Carver left all our best players out of the team for the match today?

He'd sell his own grandmother, never mind where he comes from.

Ive got no come back to that because apart from the 2 games in 3 days excuse and they'll be wrapped in cotton wool to protect their premier league availability, it does look like he's on the puppetry conveyor belt.

That being the case, it looks a foregone conclusion to a contract being signed. The only debatable point now being whether it's a 4, 5 or 6 year deal.

Hugo45Viana - 31/12/2014 14:53

Ashley and no other owner will never deter me from going to games. That's my choice I suppose. Not buying the merchandise is another thing I choose to do.
If I don't go to a game and purchase a ticket. Someone else will. So it's never going to affect Ashley unless it's done on a wide scale. Something we've never managed to achieve. (Even 'the hull game' 6 years ago had a decent attendance).

Even though Ashley's presence has trickled down onto the pitch. Glad you can see a reason to go and finance a fat leech and have fuck all to cheer to boot. Each to their own, but nothing to even to look forward to. I simply couldn't.

Anyone who believes Carver or any future manager will be allowed to make footballing decisions is deluded.

PieMag - 3/1/2015 16:26

Anyone who believes Carver or any future manager will be allowed to make footballing decisions is deluded.

Exactly, this going to get a lot worse yet. Saddest thing of all is that it will be well supported no matter what. Blind faith from sheep and nothing else. Go if you want, but use your voices to let these twats know it just isn't good enough for fucks sake.

Hugo45Viana - 31/12/2014 12:54

Elephant Stone is superb...
Couldn't be further from the truth TC I reckon respectively.
I would be pretty certain that the Ashley Out chants will definitely return by the end of this season. I haven't heard them at any home game this season. (Granted I've only been to 5 home 2 away).
People demanding Ashley leaves (once again). Which begs the question why hound Pardew out when the problems are clearly in the boardroom and beyond.
People seemed to focus all venum on Pardew. When he was far from our biggest problem.[/QUOTE

As predicted. Ashley out chants are out again already.
Almost laughable.

Already? It's years late and should happen every game. Those that attend games and ignore the ashley factor might as well go to a cinema knowing theres fuck all on.

Not really. If we had beat a poor Leicester today they'd have not mentioned ashley and would have been singing carvers name. I hope carver gets the job as we need someone who is as shite as pardew was. Hopefully even worse.

The problem again is with Ashley. Always has been. Hounding Pardew out was ridiculous.
The focus should always have been on Ashley.

Again no uprising will oust Ashley.
In fact if experience tells us anything it's that it will probably give him a tiny orgasm. The more hassle he gives the fans the more kicks he gets from it.

Not true Hugo he shit his big fat fucking underpants when Keegan first went and wouldn't go near the ground and put us up for sale because we called him nasty names then billy bunter realized that NUFC fans are fickle as fuck and since then he has fucked us over big style.

No thats not true. You said a boycott won't work because people will still go and the money doesn't amount to much so how come experience tells us it won't work when its never happened before? I'm not following any of your points here.

No worries TC.
Main points
1) idiotic chanting Pardew out for a long time. Be it in the ground on message boards etc. it makes us all look fickle. Carver comes in. 2 games in. Carver out. Next managers comes in. It's the same again. We can't attract a decent calibre of manager. Ashley won't appoint anything but a 'puppet' so pressure on the manager is Pointless. The problem is ashley. Putting pressure on our managers does nothing. And won't change anything in a positive way.
2) ashley won't go because fans refuse to attend games. The only thing we can hope to do is the odd boycott. To raise awareness of our situation in the media. But a la Hull. It won't happen.
3) in addition to point 2. Gate money is not a clubs main income like it used to be. Therefore even if a large boycott did go ahead. It won't have a large impact financially. And also (the point I was trying to make earlier) was that if large numbers boycott. There will be a demand for other fans to take their place at matches eliminating or heavily reducing the financial aspect of a boycott.
I don't post on here often but the stick ST holders must get from some is well uncalled for. We are all fans. Abusing people for going to games is madness.