Our Fishy Friends | Page 48 | Vital Football

Our Fishy Friends

Southend need to make up +8 in goal difference (as well as winning both games of course)......unlikely but who knows
If Southend win both of their games and Scunthorpe lose both of their games it will come down to GD. If Southend win both games 2-nil and Scunny lose 2-nil and 3-nil Southend would stay up on GD.

seeing that twonk wearing that hat is worse PR for the cods then relegation from the football league. I think they should reform as AFC Cods and point out that that isnt their hat!

Apparently he only wore it as someone told him it was free!
I thought he got it in the Big Six Amnesty!!

Amusing tweet from Matt Dean, the BBC correspondent forced to cover Grimsby - apparently, even their balls are no longer round:

As finger pointing goes, that's scraping the barrel. No doubt it's been blamed on Fenty as well despite there probably being 30 or so adults using the things on a daily basis and no-one sorting it themselves.

If Southend win both of their games and Scunthorpe lose both of their games it will come down to GD. If Southend win both games 2-nil and Scunny lose 2-nil and 3-nil Southend would stay up on GD.

Scunny losing both by quite a few more than achievable!
It's the Southend two wins that sadly might not happen.
Although still a bonus if they go down too, after what they've done to us over the years - play off final for one, and sending us Tilson another biggie.

Scunny losing both by quite a few more than achievable!
It's the Southend two wins that sadly might not happen.
Although still a bonus if they go down too, after what they've done to us over the years - play off final for one, and sending us Tilson another biggie.

Agreed.

I can see Scunny shipping the goals required - but, I don't see how Southend are going magic up the two wins.