Other Games 23/24 | Page 63 | Vital Football

Other Games 23/24

After that result Arsenal's title challenge will be completely stuffed if we beat them next time out. The game will be a must for us as well, lose and Villa could be out of sight, they've got two home games before our Arsenal fixture. Probably the most important North London derby in many years, we shouldn't be short on motivation and Arsenal are going to be very edgy.
I'm inclined to agree with Greavesie's earlier comment though, Europa League won't be a bad thing, we are not really demonstrating that we are CL ready yet.

After that result Arsenal's title challenge will be completely stuffed if we beat them next time out. The game will be a must for us as well, lose and Villa could be out of sight, they've got two home games before our Arsenal fixture. Probably the most important North London derby in many years, we shouldn't be short on motivation and Arsenal are going to be very edgy.
I'm inclined to agree with Greavesie's earlier comment though, Europa League won't be a bad thing, we are not really demonstrating that we are CL ready yet.
We could find ourselves in an even tougher battle next year. It's why i view it as an essential part of our growth. That being said any Euro footie would be welcomed at this stage.

I'm not throwing in the towel yet but it looks like we are a busted flush. As many on here have posted,I think Europa league is our level ATM, so getting European football in Big Anges first season is a huge positive, I don't think we are ready for CL but barring a miracle we could actually get it,then who knows.
Good on you Vin. Never ever throw in the towel. We still have that game in hand.