Other Games 23/24 | Page 61 | Vital Football

Other Games 23/24

Watched it last night and can't still help but feel that we should have got Trossard - such a good player for almost not a lot of money. I'm hoping that when (IF!) Solomon is fit, he can do for us that he does for le arse.

Last edited:
Eff me a Gooner Doulble, who said that? get a slap from me! jesting of course, but remember Mrs PY has an Essex Bird Gooner FAN! jeez I would ave to live wiv that for at least the whole of next season, crying as I write sob sob sob.

So its a massive NO THANKS from me, you Gooners FAIL in every bloody thing, simples! LOL!

Eff me a Gooner Doulble, who said that? get a slap from me! jesting of course, but remember Mrs PY has an Essex Bird Gooner FAN! jeez I would ave to live wiv that for at least the whole of next season, crying as I write sob sob sob.

So its a massive NO THANKS from me, you Gooners FAIL in every bloody thing, simples! LOL!
Did I just read that right? Your Mrs is a Gooner?!!

It's all about the UEFA coefficient in this round of matches. We need the Germans losing every game so the 5 place CL spot opens up.

We can then hope for annihilation and humiliation in the semi's for our least favourite English teams.

It's all about the UEFA coefficient in this round of matches. We need the Germans losing every game so the 5 place CL spot opens up.

We can then hope for annihilation and humiliation in the semi's for our least favourite English teams.

Here's one for you......City wins the CL and PL and is then stripped of the PL title. What does UEFA do?

Watched it last night and can't still help but feel that we should have got Trossard - such a good player for almost not a lot of money. I'm hoping that when (IF!) Solomon is fit, he can do for us that he does for le arse.
Can you blame him for not wanting to join us with Cunte in charge?

Here's one for you......City wins the CL and PL and is then stripped of the PL title. What does UEFA do?

So the fox is watching over the hen house and we're asking what should we do with a few bad hens.

Now we have the PL creating propaganda adverts hitting out at the new football regulations that only came in because of their blatant stealing of football's decision rights.

Until the football governance bodies are the ones being investigated, THFC need to just focus on THFC. I just hope a new WWFA breakaway is launched sooner, rather than later, and that has a continental function replacing UEFA. Easily done.

Some CL games, all in the balance. Who you all predicting?

City, Bayern, (hopeful) A.Madrid, Barca for me. Could quite easily be the opposite though.

Genuinely would rather not get CL if it meant Arsenal winning it.

If they get through Bayern they could easily win it.

Dare I say they have a decent chance of winning the double, that would be unbearable.

Us being in the Europa wouldn't be a disaster anyway.
Hi Scotty, if you read my post right, You'll notice that I want them to progress, but 'Not Win', what I would prefer is, what happened to us against Pool in the CL final, as I do think, mentally that destroyed us in the next season, we couldn't kick on, I would love to happen to Arsenal.
If they have interest in a lot of competitions, I hope it wears them out, and their boiler bursts, so to speak.
That's my ideal scenario, and if they get to the finals, with ManC and it gives another space to a prem team, then that surely helps us, just my thoughts chum 💭

Looks like Villa will be continuing their european adventure which suits us, shame about the bindippers as is, two down at home, I had them pegged as dead certs for the europa league.

Hi Scotty, if you read my post right, You'll notice that I want them to progress, but 'Not Win', what I would prefer is, what happened to us against Pool in the CL final, as I do think, mentally that destroyed us in the next season, we couldn't kick on, I would love to happen to Arsenal.
If they have interest in a lot of competitions, I hope it wears them out, and their boiler bursts, so to speak.
That's my ideal scenario, and if they get to the finals, with ManC and it gives another space to a prem team, then that surely helps us, just my thoughts chum 💭

Makes little difference now with West Ham & Liverpool all but out.

CL is now very likely to be top 4 only.