Other Games 23/24 | Page 73 | Vital Football

Other Games 23/24

Everton has avoided relegation.

Hopefully they've turned a corner on and off the pitch. With the calculation being a 3 year rolling one, surely the older bad years will be rolling off the calculation soon. They're actually one of the few clubs to have been punished and until the rest are, then we should leave them be.

The Leciester situation is a farce. We have one set of PSR/FFP rules, yet they can't be punished by the PL for bad financial behaviour whilst in the EFL. We all have to wait until they are relegated again apparently before they get a points deduction.

It's about time the government got the big stick out and re-empowered the FA so this decision rights nonsense stops. The FA should always be the sheriff on such matters.

Raya has just been barely touched and they have disallowed a goal because of it but vicario is being assaulted most games and told to deal with it and be stronger. The consistency in this league is atrocious
The Havertz "manufactured" pen should have been overturned by VAR too.
Could have been a real nervy finish, but for the refereeing.

Our lot could learn a thing or two from them & i never thought i'd be saying those words again. Hard work, fully committed, never bullied & yes, a huge slice of luck.

Really pissed off, our U21 game against Villa was advertised as a 19.00 kick off a couple of days ago but just found it kicked off at 12.00 noon today. I guess it's a PL2 play-off game as they have just kicked off for extra time with the score at 3-3.

The U21's score an extra time winner to progress in the PL2 play-offs, Dorrington, Santiago, Donley and Lankshear are our standout players. Gunter is a pretty decent goalie and kept his place despite the return of Keeley from his loan at Barnet. His name escapes me but we have a very decent looking prospect in goal who played for the U18's in their last game, I believe he was promoted from U16 level for this game.