Other Games 23/24 | Page 5 | Vital Football

Other Games 23/24

There appears to be a positivity throughout the club now, our U21's maintained their 100% start to the season with a 2-0 win at Derby last night (2 goals from Will Lankshear) and our U18's beat a previously unbeaten Gooners side 4-2 at London Colney this morning. Happy days!

Brennan Johnson taken off with a hamstring injury. Does that put paid to our interest in him in this window?

Brennan Johnson taken off with a hamstring injury. Does that put paid to our interest in him in this window?
I'm not convinced he would be a good buy, especially at £50m, maybe 30-35m. The injury could be a blessing and force us to look at a clinical striker. We could also switch our interest to Jota who moved from Celtic to Al-Ittihad who they now want to move on.

According to Sky, West ham have had only 31 completed passes in their first half against Brighton. That's the lowest since Opta began their records. Brighton have had 321. West Ham still winning though.

I don't get how you can play the man and not the ball in the penalty area and wipe them out but it's not a penalty because it's done with the shoulder?

I'm not convinced he would be a good buy, especially at £50m, maybe 30-35m. The injury could be a blessing and force us to look at a clinical striker. We could also switch our interest to Jota who moved from Celtic to Al-Ittihad who they now want to move on.
Looking through the text commentary it looked to be more of a tactical substitution shortly after Worrall was sent off. It did occurr just after play was stopped for an injury to Johnson though.

According to Sky, West ham have had only 31 completed passes in their first half against Brighton. That's the lowest since Opta began their records. Brighton have had 321. West Ham still winning though.

The second goal was terrific by Bowen.