Other Games 23/24 | Page 3 | Vital Football

Other Games 23/24

Our U21's take on Newcastle in PL2 today at 1:00pm with the game live on Spursplay. Our team got off to an impressive start to the season with a 5-0 away win at Manchester City who were last seasons champions.

Well, I've just watched 63 games in the last month .... one more to go. There are not many posters commenting on the Spurs Women thread so I'm guessing not many on VS are interested in the WWC. Pity, as there have been some great entertaining football games on show.

Young lad just come on as a sub for Southampton, looks like he is barely out of primary school! lol

So who is on the Spurs U21 bench?

I was hoping to see George Abbott and Matthew Craig. It does look like we do have a few players in this side.

Ashley Phillips looks a very laid back player.

So who is on the Spurs U21 bench?

I was hoping to see George Abbott and Matthew Craig. It does look like we do have a few players in this side.

Ashley Phillips looks a very laid back player.
Craig is on as a sub as is Lankshear and Kyrematen (spelling?).

Mac Allister red card is a disgrace. That is never a red.

More crap from these awful refs with VAR protecting their arses.

Was just about to say that....crap call...and of course VAR had a look. I mean seriously what the hell is the point of VAR !

Pep, a manager who frequently complains about how many games teams have to play and has complained recently about thr new (correct) stoppage time, decided not to make a single substitution today despite having also played a game mid week

Looked at the Liverpool pen, you know the, one to give them the lead, and the one we didn't get, where is the consistency.
As I said, Manure were guilty of getting soft pens, a few seasons ago, now with us and Wolves, it looks like the ref has, a directive of no pens, against Manure. 🙄