Other Games 23/24 | Page 2 | Vital Football

Other Games 23/24

Wonderful performance by the England ladies, our forwards could learn a lesson from their finishing.
The commentary on the TV coverage I watched was so hideously biased that it was an absolute pleasure to see the Aussies get stuffed.

Wonderful performance by the England ladies, our forwards could learn a lesson from their finishing.
The commentary on the TV coverage I watched was so hideously biased that it was an absolute pleasure to see the Aussies get stuffed.
That is the worst thing about the Australian commentators .... they are so biased it is embarrassing. They make so many stupid excuses for very basic mistakes that players make. It takes patriotism to its most ridiculous limit.

I have trouble blaming United for that...the ref and VAR royally screwed it up....that is all on them.
It wasn’t just the penalty incident though mate ,, the ref was totally biased against Wolves for the whole match … ridiculous decisions, that only went one way , finger wagging at wolves players from the start . The penalty incident was never going to go in Wolves decision , and why the bloke in the park didn’t ask the bloke on the park to review it , was a travesty .

Webb being strong is good , and it’s also good that he is seeing what we are seeing , but that doesn’t help teams that go to manure and take them on .

It’s bad enough playing against the team , the crowd , the perceived thought that they are somehow invincible because of their name , that they can and do get away with almost anything ,…. Think back to the tackle by Shaw on Moura … that deserved a red and further action by the FA … he got a yellow !

It’s been a problem at OT for a long long time .
You can’t tell me refs were not intimated by Fergie …. The very watch he wore was a signal , to be aware that “we might need a hand . “
I’m all for this new approach from Webb , but it doesn’t alter the result and it doesn’t help Wolves , or the next team one little bit .

We get used to the phrase , “ he was never going to give that at that stage of the game“‘.
And that alone is just so wrong …it’s true , very true ….. but just so wrong .

That is the worst thing about the Australian commentators .... they are so biased it is embarrassing. They make so many stupid excuses for very basic mistakes that players make. It takes patriotism to its most ridiculous limit.

LOL welcome to my world....listening to the US commentators during the US matches makes me put the games on mute.

Bayern game is just starting live on YouTube.. Hoping to see at least a missed penalty.

Bayern to win sod all this season please.

Bayern are going to smash teams this season. They're so good i reckon they may well do the treble themselves this season.

Well played Harry. A goal & an assist on your debut is no mean feat.