Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 3142 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Brentford up for sale with the owner looking for Β£400m πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Premier league club, new stadium situated in London, 60-80m rated centre forward seems pretty reasonable in today's money mad market πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
Wonder what our estimated sale value would be now considering the owners paid what's probably equivalent to a packet of Top Trumps,some Revels and a can of Shandy Bass? ( tongue firmly in cheek with this last bit :tophat: )

Premier league club, new stadium situated in London, 60-80m rated centre forward seems pretty reasonable in today's money mad market πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
Wonder what our estimated sale value would be now considering the owners paid what's probably equivalent to a packet of Top Trumps,some Revels and a can of Shandy Bass? ( tongue firmly in cheek with this last bit :tophat: )
If 400m gets you Brentford. I would imagine we would have to be over the 1 billion mark. I would hazard a guess at.

It’s a lot of money for a bus stop

This is a picture of arguably Northern Ireland's best ever team, the one that went to the 1958 World Cup finals in Sweden. The legendary Peter McParland is on the left at the back and the captain in the middle of the front row is Danny Blanchflower who also played for Villa before going to Spurs. Peter McParland scored 5 goals during NI's journey to the quarter-finals, one fewer than Pele.000.jpg.

another brilliant result for Vincent Kompany , what a manager . Amazing this bloke escpaes any sort of negative press from his mates in the media yet he's looking like another Lampard / Gerrard / Parker type , all fur coat and no knickers

The United run of good luck resulting in undeserved wins was always going to end and they have deservedly returned to being one more defeat away from yet another crisis:lol::Fingers:
I’m afraid to commit to how I feel about it but it didn’t look sustainable. And at least stateside they have been making this commentary for awhile. Their brand of football is awful, Gerrard-esque, looking for moments of magic from Rashford and Bruno or stunning super sub moment from McTom.