Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 3144 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Just been looking at Spurs run-in.

It's pretty tough. :yes:
If we beat Spurs you'd think we should go on to do it, I am glad they come to VP and I am glad Ange seems hell-bent on only playing one way. Despite what Ange says, City don't play one way and Arsenal and Liverpool have both evolved tactically this season vs. last.

We've been forced to chop and change constantly this season. You have the adapt, will Spurs? Or will they just brute force it? Playing full backs at CB would suggest the latter.

Just watched the extended highlights of Utd Vs Fulham. Top quality entertainment.

Fulham were gumming at them the whole match and finally got a goal. Then Utd equalise in the 88th minute. The ref adds on 9 minutes to give Utd loads of time to get another and Fulham score in the 96th minute.

Currently watching MOTD on iplayer and Fulham are absolutely destroying them. Only Utd highlight until after the opening goal was Maguire making what should have been a red card challenge.

I've not been paying attention too much but had noticed they were on a run of wins. After looking a bit closer most of them seemed to involve them getting outplayed then getting a stroke of luck or a moment of outstanding quality from someone otherwise not at it.

If you look at the goal difference of the teams in the top 6 they are the outlier, the only one that doesn't have at least a plus 10 or more. They won't catch us.

Currently watching MOTD on iplayer and Fulham are absolutely destroying them. Only Utd highlight until after the opening goal was Maguire making what should have been a red card challenge.

I've not been paying attention too much but had noticed they were on a run of wins. After looking a bit closer most of them seemed to involve them getting outplayed then getting a stroke of luck or a moment of outstanding quality from someone otherwise not at it.

If you look at the goal difference of the teams in the top 6 they are the outlier, the only one that doesn't have at least a plus 10 or more. They won't catch us.
I think you’re right, but it does leave a sour taste in the mouth losing to them and Newcastle twice.
Had we won 2 of those 4 games, we would be genuine title contenders.

Got to be the most despised footballer in the Premier League if not in Europe.

I won't hide the fact I hate him with a passion.

Hate is a negative but for him and fittingly, the club he plays for fuck it, they've got it coming.

Ha. Yes. Saw this when I watched the highlights. Thing is when I saw it I knew exactly how it was gonna pan out .

Their captain and leader.
Ours is SJM.
What more is there to say on that.

I think you’re right, but it does leave a sour taste in the mouth losing to them and Newcastle twice.
Had we won 2 of those 4 games, we would be genuine title contenders.

That's just the difference between a potential champions league side and title contenders though. If you compare what we've spent to Liverpool, Arsenal and Man city it's not a lot especially as they were adding to already strong squads.

Ha. Yes. Saw this when I watched the highlights. Thing is when I saw it I knew exactly how it was gonna pan out .

Their captain and leader.
Ours is SJM.
What more is there to say on that.

Rat Face is genuinely the worst captain I have ever seen and lacks every quality you would hope and expect from a proper captain.

It shows how poor his manager's judgment is on the character of a man.

Just watched the extended highlights of Utd Vs Fulham. Top quality entertainment.

Fulham were gumming at them the whole match and finally got a goal. Then Utd equalise in the 88th minute. The ref adds on 9 minutes to give Utd loads of time to get another and Fulham score in the 96th minute.
Plus Slahead was miles offside not just his size 20 boots!