Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 2993 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Tantrum GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Perfect! Exactly what it reminded me of.

Watching the WHU game and Man U aren't very good, they are barely getting out of their own half. May they play as poorly or worse against us please.

Shame WHU haven't yet found the quality to put them to the sword.

They look like they are emulating Sheffield United against West Ham.

That sentence is mad when you think about it.

It twisted me more when I realized generally WHU are the more Sheffield like, some of their fans aren't happy with Moyes about it. Yet he's done great for them, go figure.

Commentator just said "All the highlights coming up right after this"
I thought what highlights?

I hadn't noticed how bizarre Arsenal fans are until recently. I was watching something on YouTube about FPL. The guy is an Arsenal fan and he talked about how likely Arsenal are to keep a clean sheet at Anfield because they have the best defence in the league. He doesn't seem to have noticed that they conceded 3 to Luton.

He then talked about Salah and how he probably wouldn't get anything but he might. Then he said Saka was likely to do better than Salah because Arsenal will be really pushing for a win so that they can go top of the league.

It's just mind boggling.

I didn't mind Arsenal as a team until recently, then a combination of Arteta and their stupid fans has really got my back up about them, to the point where I hope Liverpool absolutely dick them tonight and Man City win the PL to see the stupid look on Arteta's face.

I didn't mind Arsenal as a team until recently, then a combination of Arteta and their stupid fans has really got my back up about them, to the point where I hope Liverpool absolutely dick them tonight and Man City win the PL to see the stupid look on Arteta's face.
Ci£y will win the league, they’re still a team full of great players who know how to get the job done. They’ll start to win every week after the New Year.

Ci£y will win the league, they’re still a team full of great players who know how to get the job done. They’ll start to win every week after the New Year.

Pep also knows how to keep himself together in these high pressure situations compared to Arteta who despite all of the praise that he gets seems to imo lack the temperament of other elite managers (and yet thinks he is one).

I’m torn for the later game of century - can both Liverpool and Arsenal lose please, obviously not. Probably want a nil nil with injuries and suspensions. Meanwhile the West Ham v Man U game and atmosphere is flatter than a really flat pancake. Man U winless streak could continue, maybe past their next game aswell.

I’m torn for the later game of century - can both Liverpool and Arsenal lose please, obviously not. Probably want a nil nil with injuries and suspensions. Meanwhile the West Ham v Man U game and atmosphere is flatter than a really flat pancake. Man U winless streak could continue, maybe past their next game aswell.
It just perked up a bit.😂