Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 2992 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

I hadn't noticed how bizarre Arsenal fans are until recently. I was watching something on YouTube about FPL. The guy is an Arsenal fan and he talked about how likely Arsenal are to keep a clean sheet at Anfield because they have the best defence in the league. He doesn't seem to have noticed that they conceded 3 to Luton.

He then talked about Salah and how he probably wouldn't get anything but he might. Then he said Saka was likely to do better than Salah because Arsenal will be really pushing for a win so that they can go top of the league.

It's just mind boggling.
Liverpool's home form is akin to our own, just the slip up against Manure last week in a game that they dominated. Just let 5 in all season and 3 of them were against Fulham.

Good luck Arsenal, you're gonna need it.

I hadn't noticed how bizarre Arsenal fans are until recently. I was watching something on YouTube about FPL. The guy is an Arsenal fan and he talked about how likely Arsenal are to keep a clean sheet at Anfield because they have the best defence in the league. He doesn't seem to have noticed that they conceded 3 to Luton.

He then talked about Salah and how he probably wouldn't get anything but he might. Then he said Saka was likely to do better than Salah because Arsenal will be really pushing for a win so that they can go top of the league.

It's just mind boggling.
I genuinely believe that there are abnormally high levels of arsenic in the water in that part of London.

Manager or not, if he grabbed me like that I think my first instinct would be to chin the P***K.

Tantrum GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: