Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 2991 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

from the Arsenal Forum , arrogant wankers

"Had we beaten Aston Villa and Newcastle United we would have been sitting a little prettier at the top of the table but as that wasn’t meant to be, there is now no denying that Saturday’s game will surely be one to watch in terms of who will end up as champions at the end of the season. Although it can be said that it is too early to say this, right now it is clearly Arsenal and Liverpool as the front runners, especially given the poor form of Manchester City up until now"

"Had we beaten Aston Villa and Newcastle United we would have been sitting a little prettier at the top of the table but as that wasn’t meant to be, there is now no denying that Saturday’s game will surely be one to watch in terms of who will end up as champions at the end of the season. Although it can be said that it is too early to say this, right now it is clearly Arsenal and Liverpool as the front runners, especially given the poor form of Manchester City up until now"
I think Emery might have something to say about that. Ignorant pigs.

They really are a bunch of tossers.

I remember the bile they were spewing when back under MON we where ahead of them and for a while looked like we'd knock them out of the 'Top 4'. The entitlement is unbelievable. I fucking hate them.

They really are a bunch of tossers.

I remember the bile they were spewing when back under MON we where ahead of them and for a while looked like we'd knock them out of the 'Top 4'. The entitlement is unbelievable. I fucking hate them.

They are the absolute worst fanbase in the Premier league by miles. The bile they showed towards Wenger shows their character. Their best ever manager, the reason most of them are Arsenal fans and not Utd fans but they drove him out. They will turn on Arteta if they don't win it this season you can bet on it.

The weirdest part is they absolutely hate anyone that has anything remotely good to say about Emery. It can't simply be he had a not great spell with them in a difficult time. Because he didn't succeed with them he CANNOT be good.

Recent history isn’t on our side, nor anyone else’s that isn’t named Man Ci£y, so put that in your pipe and smoke it, you numnuts :lol:. No title in 20 years, make that 21 years as they have no chance this season either 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Recent history isn’t on our side, nor anyone else’s that isn’t named Man Ci£y, so put that in your pipe and smoke it, you numnuts :lol:. No title in 20 years, make that 21 years as they have no chance this season either 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Funny isn't it, Arsenal no title since Wenger, and Liverpool 1 title in the last 33 years, and Spurs last won the title when I was in nappies, yet they are regarded as part of some big 6 clubs

I hadn't noticed how bizarre Arsenal fans are until recently. I was watching something on YouTube about FPL. The guy is an Arsenal fan and he talked about how likely Arsenal are to keep a clean sheet at Anfield because they have the best defence in the league. He doesn't seem to have noticed that they conceded 3 to Luton.

He then talked about Salah and how he probably wouldn't get anything but he might. Then he said Saka was likely to do better than Salah because Arsenal will be really pushing for a win so that they can go top of the league.

It's just mind boggling.