Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 1308 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

1 - Tell me how that Thiago handball is given but the Greenwood one against us wasn’t .
2- How Mctominay‘s rugby tackle on Mane is not given .

Oh I know .
Manure.

So liverpool now faves to finish top 4.
After all the so called freak results we have city/ Chelsea in the CL final, Chelsea fa cup, City PL and League cup winners, Manure Europa....and a top 4 of city united liverpool and chelsea.
Funny old game.....

I see Fat Frank is being bigged up for the job at Palace.

Having failed in his first 2 managerial jobs, he's now linked with another PL team.

Is this what black people think white privilege is?

Having failed in his first 2 managerial jobs, he's now linked with another PL team.

An example that seemed to go under the radar recently was Spurs.

Lesley King: current First-Team Assistant Coach.
Chris Powell: Head of Coaching (17-23) and ex-manager of Huddersfield, Charlton & Southend (plus caretaker roles and involved with England's seniors now).
Ryan Mason: Head of Player Development (17-23).

An example that seemed to go under the radar recently was Spurs.

Lesley King: current First-Team Assistant Coach.
Chris Powell: Head of Coaching (17-23) and ex-manager of Huddersfield, Charlton & Southend (plus caretaker roles and involved with England's seniors now).
Ryan Mason: Head of Player Development (17-23).

Is that Ledley King's sister?

Possibly, mixed in with the classic "he was a great player so he must be a great manager" rubbish. As much as I don't like him its telling that Sol Campbell, who did a better job keeping a doomed Macclesfield in the football league in his first management role than Lampard did in treading water with Derby had to wait for another doomed lower league side to offer him another job whereas Frank gets immediately upgraded to Chelsea and after failing there is talked up for another established Premier league team.

I was astonished by the rambling interview Solskjaer gave after the game. A bloke who hadn’t a clue and was worried about the backlash was the main impression.

I was astonished by the rambling interview Solskjaer gave after the game. A bloke who hadn’t a clue and was worried about the backlash was the main impression.

I must be turning into a grumpy old git because I can't stand the way Solskjaer attempts to talk with such authority when all that leaves his mouth is utter nonsense and man, that voice and accent grates me.

I also dislike his smirking face when he shamefacedly defends the blatant cheating record of 18 penalties awarded to date just in the Premier League alone this season as his players look for and dive at any contact whatsoever in the box.

To see a 6ft 4 in man in Pogba blatantly diving with only minimal contact, screaming out loudly after appearing to be shot, then getting up smirking after he looks to see that his cheating has won another penalty puts me off the game of football and the way it's played these days and they are not alone with cheating either are they?

I understand it's attacking pace and defenders mistakes that win penalties but they seriously must practice cheating in the box because they have a player in Fernades ready to step up who never misses and have you noticed more often than not it's often in games when they are desperate for a goal.

F**k Mancherter United. The owners, manager, and the gobby supporters (most of whom don't even know where Manchester is)

Last edited: