Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 1309 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Brucey said yesterday that their aim next season is to be on the fringes of mid table. I bet the fans love that sort of ambition.
So let's see where that is.....:hmmm:

Divide the league into 3 and the bottom of the middle is 14th - he's hoping to be 15th or 16th then.....again! o_O. You have to hand it to old Brucie - he's got ambition :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Man Utd have spent £1bn net on transfers since Fergie retired and they are still shite. I wonder if Edens and the other fella are happy to spend £200m a season.

I saw the post match session with Roy Keane, Souness etc and they were saying the same thing about the amount of money spent and still don't look like winning the league. That should be a warning to those of us who are relying on the transfer window to spend loads of money for certain improvement in quality. I hope we don't end up buying the midfield equivalents of Haller and Joelinton !

If anyone has played Sunday league, Carson looks like the dad of a mate who gets asked to play in goal when you only get ten out of bed in the morning
Haha or Sunday morning football, it's the bloke who normally comes along to run one of the lines who hasn't played in 10 years but makes a temporary return as emergency keeper