Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 1205 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

The technology for VAR will - one day - be fantastic. It’ll make spot on decisions in almost real time. But it’s ten years away, minimum.

It will all be done by software wizardry.

Yep, if they can measure formula 1 cars crossing the line in real time to the millionth of a second it’ll come.

I suspect there’s a lot of infrastructure required for stadiums that is carefully calibrated that needs to happen.

When it comes it’ll be great, you’ll look at the scoreboard as soon as a goal goes in because it’ll be flashing the outcome up immediately. It’ll feel like the good old days

Oh dear,

It's all getting rather toxic at Newcastle not that I'm personally bothered about them though;)

"Newcastle boss Steve Bruce was involved in a training ground dispute with Matt Ritchie this week, Sky Sports News has confirmed. "

"Ritchie has apologised after a report in the Daily Mail claimed he called his manager "a coward"

https://www.skysports.com/football/...-apologises-following-training-ground-dispute
I think it will get a whole lot worse if Fulham can get a couple of good results, and Newcastle are just very lucky the grounds are closed because the Toon would be in full cry by now over the way things are going.

I think it will get a whole lot worse if Fulham can get a couple of good results, and Newcastle are just very lucky the grounds are closed because the Toon would be in full cry by now over the way things are going.

I bet the local greengrocers hope the crowd is allowed back into St James Park soon.

It always seems to become sour and get toxic with Bruce doesn't it? Not quite the great guy people make him out to be. As soon as he starts hitting out at the fans, which he has done a most of his clubs, and calls them 'hysterical', his time is pretty much up.

I still like Bruce as a person. He did a great job stabilising our basket case club when we went down. Still, as a manager, he's limited to the very basics of organising a club. He's not bringing any tactical innovations or new training methods.

Newcastle fans aren't happy to be hanging around the bottom end of the table and plodding along. They are probably right too. Bruce isn't the solution but he's not their biggest problem either.

It always seems to become sour and get toxic with Bruce doesn't it? Not quite the great guy people make him out to be. As soon as he starts hitting out at the fans, which he has done a most of his clubs, and calls them 'hysterical', his time is pretty much up.

The majority of their fans didnt want him from day 1, even when they over achieved last season he got no credit. On this occasion I'd probably back him over Ritchie, you cant speak like that to the manager without expecting some shit back. If Bruce hadnt tried to put him in his place he would have lost all respect from the entire squad. Think Ritchie is sore at his lack of game time.