Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 1207 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

unless we are playing 2 up top or pushing watkins onto the wing i dont see it
& who says another top 6 side wont be in ? Vardy isnt getting any younger, west ham need a striker , so do Utd

Well we keep complaining we don’t have another option up front so we need someone.
Leicester and West Ham aren’t so called big 6, and despite West Ham being desperate for a striker they have a few financial issues. Man U more likely to sign a big foreign name to keep the fans happy. I genuinely think we’ll be in the running if he does move. All depends what they are asking for him

Well we keep complaining we don’t have another option up front so we need someone.
Leicester and West Ham aren’t so called big 6, and despite West Ham being desperate for a striker they have a few financial issues. Man U more likely to sign a big foreign name to keep the fans happy. I genuinely think we’ll be in the running if he does move. All depends what they are asking for him
Well north of £50m I would imagine

After 68 undefeated. You couldn't make this season up.

Yes, much strangeness. I can’t stand the boring hype about the Anfield crowd but I doubt that they lose 5 in a row at home with a full house there.

I doubt our away record this season would be as good if crowds were allowed in .

No It would be better with our fantastic away support.
I was going to say it the same for all clubs but the scousers had fans allowed in for a couple of games as a reward for being such good people during covid, otherwise, they may have lost 7. I don't think we've been too good at home and fans wouldn't be pleased about that so I'm guessing the crowds or lack of them have made a difference. Probably even things out over the season

I was going to say it the same for all clubs but the scousers had fans allowed in for a couple of games as a reward for being such good people during covid, otherwise, they may have lost 7. I don't think we've been too good at home and fans wouldn't be pleased about that so I'm guessing the crowds or lack of them have made a difference. Probably even things out over the season

@JuanPabloAngel would agree with this .

I see they are talking up another move for Erling Haaland this summer. I'd guess it's his agent that is doing the talking.

Given that the deal they were hoping to get at Utd last summer looked incredibly dodgy, I'd suspect his agent is a wrong-un.

I see they are talking up another move for Erling Haaland this summer. I'd guess it's his agent that is doing the talking.

Given that the deal they were hoping to get at Utd last summer looked incredibly dodgy, I'd suspect his agent is a wrong-un.

The idea Manure is his first choice seems to be based on the fact Solksjaer coached him as a kid at Molde. They were favourites to land him last time, before Dortmund got him. Its just our media creating stories as they know ManU fans will be lapping it up.
If he wants to be playing for the top trophies surely he will sign for Man City or Real Madrid, both of these will be looking for a new striker as well in the Summer

The idea Manure is his first choice seems to be based on the fact Solksjaer coached him as a kid at Molde. They were favourites to land him last time, before Dortmund got him. Its just our media creating stories as they know ManU fans will be lapping it up.
If he wants to be playing for the top trophies surely he will sign for Man City or Real Madrid, both of these will be looking for a new striker as well in the Summer

Are Real Madrid broke like Barcelona?

Haaland has his pick of the clubs now. I think Citeh might be one of the very few who could afford him.