Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 1204 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

City take a deserved lead vs Wolves. I don't think Wolves have even crossed the half way line with the ball as it has been all City since the game began.

Let the hammering begin !

I started watching Man City and Wolves but feck me is it some teduios stuff switched it off after City scored and wolves had 15% possession at one point

edit wolves have scored

Traore is essentially the same player he was when left us his end product and ball retention is still sloppy. Having said that I can't help but wonder how much of a threat he'd be in our current set up. Grealish from the left Traore from the right with Watkins down the middle would be some counter attack.

Traore is essentially the same player he was when left us his end product and ball retention is still sloppy. Having said that I can't help but wonder how much of a threat he'd be in our current set up. Grealish from the left Traore from the right with Watkins down the middle would be some counter attack.
That's what we have...:grinning: Just a different Traore...

Im still baffled at Mancitys goal being ruled off side.
I honestly dont get football now. Baffled.

It seemed to me that it had been ruled offside so VAR tried very hard to find a reason to justify that. When they couldn't, they just ruled it out anyway.

If Adama Traore had some consistency with his final product wow what a player he could be, but he’s he hasn’t really progressed much further after his promising start to his Wolves career. At the time I think it was the right call to replace him with Albert, I don’t think we’d have coped with the hit & miss nature of Adama back then, I’d take him back now but to be honest I do like our own Traore

If Adama Traore had some consistency with his final product wow what a player he could be, but he’s he hasn’t really progressed much further after his promising start to his Wolves career. At the time I think it was the right call to replace him with Albert, I don’t think we’d have coped with the hit & miss nature of Adama back then, I’d take him back now but to be honest I do like our own Traore

Albert played a big part in helping get us promoted so was definitely the right move IMO. Adama still makes too many poor decisions, if it wasnt for that he would be playing at one of the top teams in Europe.

Albert played a big part in helping get us promoted so was definitely the right move IMO. Adama still makes too many poor decisions, if it wasnt for that he would be playing at one of the top teams in Europe.

Albert was pretty poor for most of the promotion season, his equaliser at Stoke in February was his first goal of the season but there's no doubt be contributed to the good atmosphere at the club. I do sometimes wonder what would have happened if Adama had stayed and we'd really tried to get something out of him. He was excellent in the championship for Middlesbrough and dragged them to the play offs like Jack helped us the same year. I wouldn't change what happened though in fairness. I do hope he fulfills his potential someday though.

Adama is a shadow of the player the Wolves fans were valuing at 70m last season, he seems to have regressed massively almost back to what he was for us. the roadrunner

The fact the cameras aren't level with the incident make it almost impossible for us to be 100% sure in decisions as marginal as that
Yes this is what people/pundits are not getting we don't see a true view. you need cameras running on a tram line up and down the pitch parallel to the pitch, we are being conned, just as there is no way of telling the exact millisecond the ball travels forwards.
anyway we've to done this to death