Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 1053 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Watford are a joke club TBH. The notion of keep replacing managers is clearly stupid, but they can't help themselves. Who else does that? Oh yes Blose and Notts Forest. How is that working out for them?

The Leeds love in is totally bizarre.

It's what happens when you've been as irrelevant and dont nothing as they have for so long. I never had a dislike for Leeds until this season. Even the game against us didnt cause me to hate them. Hate is strong but I do hate that little prick up front. He's a smarmy little ****.

Leeds now have the worst defense in the league inspite of our efforts to ensure it would still be WBA. I do think Leeds will start to crumble and find themselves in trouble. Look at Burnley they dont concede many. I think for them they'll find a way out of trouble. Fulham could be dark horses to survive, they play good football, they've been here before and have a quality player in Lookman (albeit on loan).

Leeds will have to change something theres only so long conceding that many goals can go on for before it bites them. I think they'll start to show themselves as strugglers if the four beneath them catch up.

1608513208402.png

It's what happens when you've been as irrelevant and dont nothing as they have for so long. I never had a dislike for Leeds until this season. Even the game against us didnt cause me to hate them. Hate is strong but I do hate that little prick up front. He's a smarmy little ****.

Leeds now have the worst defense in the league inspite of our efforts to ensure it would still be WBA. I do think Leeds will start to crumble and find themselves in trouble. Look at Burnley they dont concede many. I think for them they'll find a way out of trouble. Fulham could be dark horses to survive, they play good football, they've been here before and have a quality player in Lookman (albeit on loan).

Leeds will have to change something theres only so long conceding that many goals can go on for before it bites them. I think they'll start to show themselves as strugglers if the four beneath them catch up.

View attachment 44361
All true but Burnley have only scored 6

I didn’t watch the game live but my mate, who always calls, before the game, during half time and after the final whistle, says that WBA are easily the worst team we’ve played this season.
On MOTD I can’t remember a single Baggies attack.

Been listening to a couple of noses talking about their stadium falling down. One had the decency to admit it was a shit hole, but they then start talking about re-building the whole ground at a different angle so they can increase the capacity!
They can barely half fill the place as it is. They really are a bunch of clueless chumps

Been listening to a couple of noses talking about their stadium falling down. One had the decency to admit it was a shit hole, but they then start talking about re-building the whole ground at a different angle so they can increase the capacity!
They can barely half fill the place as it is. They really are a bunch of clueless chumps

And where exactly would they fit it, surely they go the ground at least occasionally to realise they are a little landlocked 😂

Some of the blosers are already accusing Deeney of not being a real blue nose. Not only did he have the audacity to convert a match winning penalty against them at the sty, he also celebrated scoring afterwards.
This will send them into a right rage

It just proves that a lot of them - and I found this a lot with Coventry fans - they hate Villa more than they support their team.

I’ve met a couple of decent Blues and Cov fans in my time, not very many, but the one thing they all had in common was that they were all STH’s who supported their club first.

I’m not saying the majority are like that, but most of these venemous anti Villa haters never actually go to a game.

It also sounds like (according to news reports) that the ground is falling apart, hope Coventry are getting a discount from their landlords.